21

Kay'Liyah Rose

" we finna go get sum food

" we finna go get sum food.. you want anything? " ash asked as she entered my room.

" no im okay. " i nodded my head, she looked at me with her mouth tooted to the side.

" imma get you something anyway.. " she said before walking out, i laughed while shaking my head..

" joseline ugly as hell treating these girls like that.. " i said to myself, i was currently watching joselines tv show. the way she treated them girls was wrong.

i paused the show because my phone started ringing, it was santi's grandmother.. " hello? " i said putting the phone to my ear.

" your one sick ass bitch! how you laying up with a nigga that killed his childs mother! then your pregnant by him!? i hope you lose that baby! y'all will never see dae'santi again! " she yelled before the call disconnected, my eyes started to get watery as i held the phone to my ear, shocked at what she just said to me.

who is she to try and tell me about my life, she don't know shit. neither do i, im just as confused as everybody else.. but allat threatening me and glock shit ain't it.

i got out of bed and slid my slippers on, going downstairs.. it was saturday so glock wasn't allowed visits i just had to wait for him to call, he usually call at 12 and it's currently 11:50, as i waited i paced around the living floor.. annoyed and confused.

if glock really did kill them girls, that was on him. that didn't have anything to do with, that's my nigga and imma stick beside him fasho, but don't try to make it seem like i was there when he did that shit, my phone started ringing knocking me out of my thoughts.

" hello.. " i answered

" wassup smiley, you good? " he asked.

" no.. santi's grandmother just called me saying all this bullshit, she said she hope i lose the baby.. im sick for laying up with you and we'll never see santi again. " i informed him, he took a huge breathe before speaking..

" she said what? we can't see who? mane i'a break outta dis jail right na and end ha fuckin life... you call my mama? she in the same state as ha she could handle that.. "

" no i didn't call her, im just so confused and annoyed by this whole situation.. bitches ain't finna keep threatening me like i was there when that shit happened.. " i vented

" confused about what? I told you imma talk ta you when i get outta hea.. "

" i know glock, but i can't wait.. what if something happen to me and my baby? you in jail.. you can't help us. " i said as my eyes started to become teary..

" ain't nothing gone happen to y'all, i gotta go.. get in touch wit my mama doe.. y'all gotta get my daughter cuh.. "

" okay, i love you.. "

" i love you too " he said before hanging up. as i leaned against the island kayla and ash walked in singing..

" you cool? " ash asked once she seen me.. kayla came in and dropped her food on the island.

" what's wrong? " she asked.

" alani's mom just called me, saying I'm sick for laying up with glock after he kills his baby's mom and she hope my baby die.. " i told them.. they both came over to hug me " then gone say we can't see santi "

" fuck she mean we can't see santi? ill literally beat her old ass on my dad im not playing.. " Kayla got mad.

" did you talk to glock? " ash asked.

" yes, he told me to get in touch with his mama, he want her to handle it cause they in the same state.. " i said.

" im finna fly back out there with my mama, they not boutta be on no weirdo shit why she out there by haself.. " Kayla said grabbing her phone out her pocket before typing on it.. i guess she getting a ticket for a flight.

" i wanna go too.. "

" you can.. we all can go.. " she said not looking up from her phone.

" imma start gathering clothes.. " i said.
-
📍Memphis, Tn.
" MA! " Kayla yelled as we entered they moms house.

" what!? " mama yelled coming from the back.

" i got some tea.. alani's mom need her ass beat, im sorry for cussing but her old ass got me fucked up.. " Kayla said

" what she do? come sit down.. " mama said walking into the living room, we followed.

Kayla told her the story and she looked shocked.. " who is she to say we can't see santi? she don't even have custody of her.. unt unt grab my keys and let's go.. " she said standing up. Kayla went to get her keys before we all walked outside.

" liyah i don't think you should come.. "

" why? " i frowned..

" glock will beat our ass is we bring you and something happen to you or his baby.. ash stay here with her. "

" okay.. " ash nodded her head. i walked back into the house with ash behind me before sitting on the couch.

" i hate the pregnant life.. " i frowned.

" bye " ash laughed.
-
" that bitch so fed dawg! really called the cops on us! " Kayla yelled walking into the house.. i waited for them to come in the living room.

" what happened? " i asked.

" we went to talk to her, fuck her daughter.. we just wanted to see wassup with my niece, you know she caused a huge scene.. all dese nebby ass people came outside, then she gone call the cops! basically saying we're harassing her.. i can't wait till i see her " kayla said pacing the living room floor.

" so what? basically we just gotta take her to court? " ash asked.

" basically, and we're gonna win.. my grandchild is not staying with that hoe.. " mama said.. i shook my head.

" they so bitter, all them hoes bitter.. i see where alani got it from, dumb ass bitches! "

" Kayla stop cussing like that.. " mama mugged her.

" im sorry, im just mad.. i should've punched her for liyah.. talking bout she hope they baby die, yours already dead hoe " Kayla stuck her tongue out. me and ash looked at her in shock, mama looked used to it.

" kaylaaaaa... " ash laughed. ash been happy as hell somebody said sum bout that girl.

" hell is so hot " i said.. kayla shrugged.

" y'all hungry? i got roast cooking.. " mama said standing up.

" i am " i smiled.

" ill make you a plate.. " she said before walking off.

" y'all wanna go vandalize her house? "

" cmon.. " ash said. i shook my head.

Excuse any mistakes!
-indiii 💗