2. Everly & Noah

3 months later
11 AM

- Dixie's pov -
Everly and Noah are like 2 peas in a pod. He comes around a lot and if i need someone to take care of her she always begs to go over to Noah's house. I just finished at the studio and I am heading over to noah's house right now. I park my car on my driveway and walk over to his house. I take my phone out and look for noah's contact. (ignore that it says 5:15 pm and pretend it says 11 am)

 (ignore that it says 5:15 pm and pretend it says 11 am)

He wasn't home so i walked back over to my house. An hour is enough to take a shower i guess.

1 hour later
- Noah's Pov -
I open the door to Dixie's house with my spare key and see Dixie sat on the couch watching Cat in The Hat. I signal Everly to be quiet and go behind Dixie. I wrap my arms around her neck and she looks up at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god i thought someone broke into my house" she said while laughing. "Mommy I got you your favorite helado" That's Spanish for ice cream. Everly hands her mother the chocolate and mint ice cream and we all sit down on the couch. I'm sat beside Dixie while she has Ev sat on her lap. Dix is beautiful, she's wearing a black and white checkered dress with a white jacket, she also has her hair half up and half down. "Hey dix, would you like to go on a date?" Fuck it, I asked her on a date. She looked me in the eyes and says "Sure, but is Ev going to come with us?" I nod my head yes and Dixie smiles. "There's a fair opening soon, i'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow" I said with a huge grin on my face. Me and dixie have learned a lot about each other these past months and she's just so down to earth and so willing to help people. We watch Cat in The Hat with Everly until she asks to take a nap. Then it's just me and Dixie. We started watching Hamilton. She rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I can hear her humming the songs quietly. I put my head on top of hers and we watch the rest of the musical.

Me and Dixie hung out for around 3 hours at her house before she had to leave for an interview. Ev begged me to go with them until Dix said yes. Me, Dix and Ev went to the interview place, Everly was sat on my shoulders and we were sat behind the camera. Dixie was doing a Glamour interview so they were asking a lot of questions. "So, Photos of you and Noah have been leaked, are you guys dating." The interviewer asked. Dixie turned bright and put her face in her palms. She was shaking her head no. "He's my best friend, we aren't dating." She looked over to me and Everly while smiling. I liked dixie. Like as more than a friend. I don't know if she felt the same way but i planned to ask her out after a couple of dates. Everly was aware that i liked her mother and i was hopeful she wouldn't blurt anything out.

A/N: the chapters i going to be short because i have no ideas :) i just got the covid vaccine so i'm sore right now but if you have any ideas lmk, like favorite and comment <33

word count: 601