35. spa day

KOKO

YN
AYO

KOKO
what

YN
let's go to the spa and get ourself a massage, manicure and a pedicure  and all thatttt

KOKO
yeah getting u  pedicure bc ur toes ugly ash

YN
STOP

KOKO
ima pray to whoever is gonna suck those mfs

YN
KYS

KOKO
let's go, come pick me up with ur death trap

YN
motorcycle?

KOKO
yeah that 😒😒

___

"now this is the life." yn sighed out once they had cucumbers put on their eyes. koko and yn hummed in unison as their feet were in warm luke water, nails getting done as they listened to the soft calming tune in the spa.

"man i can come here everyday." koko said and smiled once a worker started filing his nails.

"hey koko should i get acrylics? like long ones or short ones?" yn asked.

"hmm i think short ones for now cause you know, you don't want them getting ruined when you fight, or perhaps you can get long ones and scratch people with them." koko suggested.

"hmm yeah.. ima go with the short ones for now." yn replied and told the coworker about it.

"hey yn i got a question"

"what is it?"

"do you like anyone?" he asked and smirked once he heard them got quiet.

"promise you won't tell anyone?"

"promise"

".. it's—"

"man that kid got some ugly ass toes" a worker said.

yn got up, cucumbers falling off their eyes, water spilling over their feet as their green masked face showed an angry expression.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FEET YOU BITCH?!" they yelled as they started walking to the worker who was shaking in their spot.

"w-what? wait it was an a-accident.." they stammered.

"man i was about to just get an answer." koko sighed and leaned back down to enjoy his time on his chair.

___

___

AUTHOR'S NOTES
i'd fight anyone who says my Toes be ugly 😭 MF ONLY I CAN CALL THEM UGLY.

ALSO mitskimitski this chapter was for u 😘 thank u for the idea