𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞

~
DONE- Chapter 18/ Please me

~DONE- Chapter 18/ Please me

DONE- Chapter 18/ Please me

"What the fuck?" her eyes started to get wide not believing this not even for a second.

I nodded my head "What I just told you Scarlett, get naked and get that pretty ass of yours on the bed. Or I swear to God I'll fuck you till you are begging on your knees." that seemed to do the trick. I could see she was getting hornier, her eyes were now a darker shade, her legs where crossed over trying to make some of the neediness go away and she was biting her bottom lip.

It was very clear she was aroused and the thought of her screaming under me had me hard in seconds. I was painfully hard since the car ride. We could both feel the tension and the need to rip each other's throat's but at the same time fucking each other.

I am just giving her what she wants.

"Just know Romano if we do this I don't want you thinking I love you or whatever." I laughed sarcastically, as if that's going to happen.

I moved my head sideways "Definitely not." I assured her a smile still on my face.

"Oh please Romano you know you will eventually love me. Haven't you kidnapped me twice already?"

"True, now take all of your clothes off, I am going to ruin you so you see how much I hate you." with my orders she slowly took of her top, teasing me. Her finger curled and finally I could see her black colored bra.

She stopped as if thinking if she should go through this. She stared at my arm thinking. She kept quiet without any move. Her eyes then moved upwards and stared at mine. I gave her a single nod, as in saying this was her choice.

Once I nodded she became a new person. Her eyes turned darker and her hands rapidly got rid of her black bra, tossing it to the floor. My eyes wander all around her body. Here perky breast bounced when she got rid of her bra.

Her nipples were visibly getting hard from my stares and her anticipation to get fucked already. My dick twitch in my pants trying to get out and ram him inside her wet cunt.

If she didn't hurry the fuck up I won't hesitate to rip her clothes of her body. She sat down on the bed and began to take off her gray, comfortable looking sweatpants. She took it off with such ease that it somehow made this so much harder for me.

She looked back up to me, still with her underwear on. I looked back at her giving her a questioning look.

"Aren't you going to take your underwear off?"

"No, I like it this way, if you want to see my pink cunt then you will have to rip it off of me." i smiled a sarcastic one showing my teeth licking them in the process.

I got closer to her until I has a hair away from her lips, "Fine if that is what you really want." she looked at me determined and ready to take whatever was thrown her way. But she definitely didn't expect when my hands touched her thighs making her take a deep breath in.