Chapter 16- Something's Different

Chapter 16- Something's different

Jordyn's p.o.v

"Luna? Luna can you hear me?" I heard a voice echo and I moaned feeling the burning pain run down my spine.

Soon it started feeling like I was being burned alive as my skin got hotter and hotter, my breathing got thicker and soon it was hard to breathe. "Don't panic. Stay calm alright?" I heard and I knew it was Dr. Reynolds.

"It hurts" i whimpered clenching my hands into fists "I know. I'm doing my best alright? Just stay calm and focus on my voice" he said softly as I felt the burning get worse.

Oh god.

It hurts so badly.

"Mason" I whispered needing his touch badly. "he's on his way alright?" He said as I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.

I want Mason.

I need him.

I heard the door open and whimpered smelling Mason's scent. "She's awake?" His husky voice asked making me shiver.

"She's conscious" Reynolds said

"Mason" i whimpered trying to move to his voice "don't move. You're connected to an IV" Reynolds said and I just whimpered. I gasped loudly feeling the strong tingles, "Mason" I whispered "I'm here" he said touching me.

I slowly reached towards his voice ignoring the pain and grabbed his shirt trying to pull him closer. "Can I get on the bed with her?" Mason asked

"Just be careful with the IV" Reynolds said and I felt the bed dip, I gasped feeling his arms wrap around me and the tingles erupt all over my body.

Soon the pain started easing down.

Mason kissed my mark holding me and I squeezed his arm, "you're okay now" he whispered.

"It hurts" I whispered into his chest holding his muscular arm close to me feeling his warm skin.

"I know. It'll be over soon" he said kissing my head holding me.

I laid there trying to open my eyes but nothing came, I couldn't move. "Relax" he whispered in my ear and I felt limp in his arms being pulled back into the darkness...

                                  ****
I sighed inhaling deeply and my eyes snapped open. I looked around seeing I was in the pack infirmary laying in bed, I moaned feeling my body was so sore as if i was working out for hours yesterday. I slowly went to sit up but a hand shot out grabbing my arm making me gasp loudly.

"Don't sit up"

"Anna" I sighed in relief and she smiled hugging me, "Evan told me everything that happened. I'm so sorry" she said moving my hair and i just sighed holding on to her, she put the bed in a sitting position and leaned me back against it, "Where's Mason?" i asked

"There's a pack meeting going on. I was told to keep an eye on you" she smiled saluting me making me chuckle "Do you need anything?" she asked "Can i have some water?" i asked "Coming right up" she smiled running across the room. I sat there watching her and closed my eyes

'Sarafina?'

-Silence-

I bit my lip sitting there trying to feel her but I couldn't. "Here you go. i put some ice chips in there. take slow sips" Anna said handing me a cup, I held it with one shaking hand and she helped me drink some holding the cup for me. "There you go" she smiled and i licked my dry lips. I leaned back sighing and looked at her as she smiled. Something seemed different about her... She was glowing.