Chapter 12

This made me happy :) also I'm sorry for being dead for over a month, school started and I'm really busy, but I'll never quit writing :)

      Henry woke up with a yawn, still wrapped up in Bendy's arms. The demon woke when Henry moved, looking down at the humans messy hair.
      Henry tried getting up but was stopped by Bendy's grip tightening on him. "Heeey, I wanna get up." Henry huffed, wiggling and squirming in an attempt to escape.
"Nooo! Stay in bed an sleep." Bendy whined, nuzzling his face into the animator's neck.
"Fine, just for a few more minutes." Henry huffed, turning around and hugging Bendy.
The demon made a happy chirp sound, making Henry laugh. "What do you wanna do today?" The human asked.
"Hmm...what bout explorin?" Bendy suggested.
"But don't you already know where everything in the studio is?" Henry asked, tilting his head to the side.
"Yeah, but I wanna show ya some fun things we could do." Bendy said.
"Alright, well let's go." Henry tugged free from the demon's grasp and stood at the side of the bed. "C'mon, you have to get up eventually." He crossed his arms.
Bendy let out an exaggerated groan. "Whyyyyyy!" He complained.
"Fine, guess I'll go invite Alice to explore with me instead." Henry said, turning on his heel and leaving the room.
"Wait! No, no I'm up, I'm up!" Bendy frantically scrambled out of bed, dashing over to Henry.
The animator laughed at the demon's panic. "Alright, can we go now?" Henry asked. Bendy nodded. He grabbed Henry's hand as they walked through the inky halls.
"Y'know you're very affectionate for a demon." Henry chuckled, bumping his arm with Bendy's.
"Shh, nobody needs ta know that." Bendy hushed, putting a hand over Henry's mouth.
Henry reached up and pulled his hand away. "Hey! That's my breathing hole." He said.
"Yer fuckin what?" Bendy wasn't sure what he'd just said, or if he'd heard right.
"My breathing hole. I need it open in order to breath." Henry explained with a stupid grin across his face.
"What bout that?" Bendy asked, booping Henry on the nose. The animator giggled in response.
"That's my uh...sniffer." Henry decided to say.
"Hey! I'm still tryna learn human anatomy Stein, stop messin my brain up." Bendy playfully growled.
Henry grinned at him. "You mean your thinker?" Henry questioned. Bendy sighed.
"Y'know ya were a lot more mature when I first met ya." Bendy said with a grin.
      "Yeah, because I hadn't met you yet." Henry pointed out.
"Touché." Bendy responded. They had reached the lost ones village and Henry looked over at the ink river. He hadn't had the best memories in there.
"Hey Bendy, do you know what that giant hand in the ink river is?" Henry asked.
Bendy looked at Henry weirdly. "What giant hand?" He asked curiously.
"Wait-you don't know?! How could you not know about it?" Henry demanded.
"I don't go by the river much." Bendy admitted.
"I hate it, that hand is just...I hate it." Henry glared at the seemingly calm river.
      Bendy shrugged and went down to the dock, sitting down and letting his feet dangle off the edge and into the ink river.
      Henry hesitantly followed, crossing his legs as opposed to putting them in the ink. He leaned against the demon, wrapping his arms around one of Bendy's.
"Do you think we'll ever get out." Henry asked, tilting his head to look up at Bendy's cartoony smile.
The demon shrugged. "I've lived my entire life in here, and Y'know, I don't really mind it when I'm with ya." Bendy said.
      Henry smiled warmly at his demon boyfriend and let his legs fall over the ink river, swinging them and lightly kicking the ink.
      "Yeah, it's much more easy to stand being in a corrupted studio when you have someone you love with you." Henry agreed.
      He leaned up and kissed the demon on the cheek, earning a bright smile from him. A few minutes later there was footsteps heard and they saw Sammy and Norman walking towards them.
      "Hi." Henry said with a small wave. Bendy just glanced at them.
      "Hello." Norman said, Sammy giving a wave. "We went to look for you guys because we were bored."
      "And Alice is being annoying." Sammy added.
      "Makes sense." Bendy responded. Henry rolled his eyes at them.
      "She's really not that bad, I think she's nice." The animator started.
      "Don't even go there Henry! She's also fused with Susie remember, it's both of them in there, and both of them can be a prissy little bitch at times, especially Susie." Sammy snapped.
      Him and Norman sat down on the edge of the dock beside them. "Okay, but maybe if you're nice to her than she won't be mean to you." Henry pointed out.
      "And why would I do that?" Sammy scoffed.
      "Look, you don't have to but we're all stuck down here together, so sooner or later you're going to have to get used to each other." Henry said.
      Sammy sighed. "Fine, I can try. But no guarantees. If she's mean, I'm going to be mean." Sammy said.
      "You're not mean, your soft." Norman grinned, leaning against the small musician. Sammy glared at him.
      Him and Norman started arguing about how Sammy was secretly a softie and Norman kept teasing him. Henry and Bendy ignored their bickering like an old couple and just cuddled in each other's arms.
      There was a faint ripple through the ink river. Henry thought nothing of it until more ripples appeared.
      He squinted at the ink to make sure his eyes were working. Larger ripples flitted through the ink, getting bigger as something got closer.
      Henry's eyes widened in realization and he grabbed Bendy's arm and stood, dragging Bendy away from the river.
      "SAMMY! NORMAN! GET AWAY FROM THE INK RIVER!!" Henry shouted in a panic, everyone looking at him confused.
      "Why-" Sammy started to ask, but a huge hand lifted itself from the ink, grabbed Sammy, and pulled him under and away.
      Norman stared wide eyed at the ink river. "SAMMY!" He shouted, looking for any sign of him. However, there was not even another ripple. The hand had took Sammy, and he was gone.