Chapter 30

Nightcore - Jocelyn Flores (XXXTENTACION/Female Cover)

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

The bell rings and now it's game time. I step out of my corner and start to jog in the spot to gain momentum.

Vin does the same thing as he sends daggers my way, I refuse to throw the first punch so Vin throws it aiming to punch my jaw. I duck and instantly kick him in the shin. He stumbles back a little while holding his leg while swallowing a groan. I charge at him and start to throw punches to his jaw and upper cheek.

After 3 punches he blocks the next one I was throwing by holding my arm and elbowing the middle of it. While I stood their in pain and shock he head butts me. I fall on the floor while holding my head.

He gets on top of me ready to throw the next one until I try to gaulde out his eyeballs with my nails, he tries to get up but I hold him by his hair and roll on top of him. I let go of his face and start to punch his face continuously.

He then grabs my left arm and twists it to the right which makes me yell in pain. I roll off him while cradling my throbbing arm.

He tries to sucker punch me but I kick him in the stomach. As he bends over in pain, I kick him directly on the nose which makes him fall down.

I skip around the ring taunting him, laughing at him.

No one challenges me and walks out winning.

I decide to get on the top rope ready to lunge at him. As I'm positioning myself I fail to notice even notice that he's gone. He grabs me by my hair and throws me off the top rope back into the centre of the ring. I land on my upper back and I groan in pain and discomfort.

He grabs me by my hair and pulls me up from the floor. He wraps his arms around my waist, he tries to suplex me but I refuse to shift my weight. I try my best not to let him lift me up.

As he's struggling, I elbow him in his ribs really hard until he lets go, once he does I knee him in his junk.

Well, Naveen there's others you can have kids with. It's still not too late.

He falls on the ground covering his crotch. I run to the ropes and push myself off it to gain momentum then to perform the shining wizard which is me booting him in the face.

That's gonna leave a bruise. I pin him for the count.

1
2
3

I win!

Well obviously, I'm Raquel. Anyways I climb the turnbuckle a s blow kisses to my family. I see Carlo and Ronnie looking proud, while the rest look at me with astonishment. Like they can't believe little old Raquel could whoop Vin's ass.

But I did because I'm amazing and the best at what I do.

I jump off the turnbuckle and walk over to the disheveled mess which is my brother and help him up.

"Fair game loser, now pick up the phone and call Naveen." I say as I pat his back.

"I did not expect you to come that hard. To be totally honest I was holding back, but it's ok. I will let you have this but next time. Your dead and you are going to kiss Kayden's big toe.

He says as he messes with my hair and walks out of the ring.

After the match, I've been bombarded with questions, even though dinner. It's kind of weird to feel this important to this many people. Most of the time people don't care about what I have to say.

After dinner, I decide to have an early night, until Sammi and Nicole came into my room begging me to have a girls night out.

Even though I would like to have an early night, I couldn't say no to them. Plus they said this was part of their stupid initiation.