Chapter 1

The Fye Empire, the kingdom that has an abundance of something all other kingdoms lack. Magic. Ruled by the cold, rational emperor, Fern Belmont, the Empire flourished in secrecy. The only way for one to enter Fye Empire is to go deep in Gifnora's Forest, find the pale, white tree and say the password that only Fye citizens know for a portal to appear. Every Fye citizen has been put under spell that of they attempt to tell the password to anyone that is not an official Fye citizen, it will not be heard other than them. Some suspect that the "official citizens" of the Fye Empire aren't even human. This mysterious Empire has been flourishing secretly until one day, the emperor and prince of the Fye Empire visited The Capital to talk to the emperor of the capital.

"Greetings Emperor Kotei," Fern Belmont greeted. "I have come on your request from one of my citizens."

The child emperor in front is of Fern couldn't believe his eyes. Although he sacrificed a soldier to go deep into Gifnora's Forest to deliver the letter, it was too easy to find the emperor of the mysterious Fye Empire in front of him.

"Greetings your majesty," Fawn bowed slightly.

There was also the prince right next to the emperor. Both of them are said to hold very strong magic.

"Greetings Emperor of the Fye Empire," Kotei said. "I w-."

"I'll take it from here your majesty," Prime Minister Honest said. The child emperor nodded and let him continue. The prime minister looked back at the two foreign royals in front of him.

"Royalty of the Fye Empire," he said. "I would like to propose an alliance between us. You see an opposing force called the revolutionary army is preparing to go to war with us and that time is very near. We are need of your kingdom's power to overthrow them. There is also a elite group of assassins killing important nobles in the capital. They are called Night Raid it would be nice if you help us with that as well."

"May I ask why there is such a revolutionary army that big of a threat against you?," Fern asked

"It would seem they would like to control the future of the Empire instead of us for their own greed. The alliance would be very useful to you after this war as well."

"How so?," Fern inquired.

"Your kingdom has always lived deep in the Gifnora's forest away from the real world. We would happily exchange techniques and products with you."

Fern took a moment to think about it.
"I shall give you my answer for this alliance another day. Is it alright if my brother and I explore your capital?," he asked.

"Of course. We hope to hear a positive response," Kotei replied.

With that, a gust of wind surrounded the two foreign royals and the people in the room saw their clothes were changed to a more casual clothing.

"We'll be on our way," Fern says, heading to the exit of the room.

Fawn follows after him in the same emotionless manner.

Once they left, the child emperor sighed in relief and amazement.

"The emperor I met today seemed so wise and intelligent! I wish to become like him one day!," he thought.