Chapter 22: Move

This chapter is in Y/N point of view.

I woke up still hugging NamJoon. I smiled and tried to get out of his grip. It didn't work. He just hugged me tighter.
"Five more minutes."
He said in his raspy morning voice. Damn. With that voice, how could I ever say no.
"Ok, but only five more minutes."
I replied snuggling into him again.

"Babe wake up. It's been five minutes and I can't be late."
I said finally getting out of his grip. He didn't budge.
"Fine. You can stay asleep until I come back with some clothes for you to wear and breakfast."
He nodded his head, eyes still closed and sleepy.

I went to Jax's room and grabbed a pair of black pants, a grey shirt and a tan jacket. I think NamJoon would wear this.

Then I started making breakfast

Then I started making breakfast. I made us coffee and some pancakes. Leaving the extra pancakes on the table for Owen and Jax. I then headed back upstairs. To see a sleepy, half awake NamJoon sitting up with his eyes still closed.
"Here babe, change into these and here is your breakfast."
I said handing him the clothes and pancakes.
"I'll be right back, you can change in here."
I said and grabbed some clothes heading to the bathroom.
I wore this and went back to my room.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in

I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in." I walked in and saw a shirtless NamJoon. I froze. Why would he tell me to come in when he wasn't completely dressed? I mean, I'm ok with it but still.
"Like what you see?"
He said cutting me out of my thoughts.
"What if I do?"
I replied.
"Well then there's more where that came from."
He said again making me blush. What a turn of events.
"You look pretty by the way."
He said coming up to me and giving me a hug. He was warm. It felt nice. It felt right.
"Thank you."
I replied.
"How are the pancakes?"
I said noticing that half of them are gone.
"Good! Do you want some?"
"I'm ok. I'm not normally a breakfast person."
"Ok then."
I looked around the room and saw all of the boxes. Damn. I should have loaded them into my car last night.
"I'll be right back." I said walking out of the road towards the living room.
"Wake up, I need your help."
I said waking up my brothers.
"You don't really have a choice so help me carry the boxes to my car, after that, you're free to go."
I heard groans and a low voiced "ok"
They got up and started walking towards my room.
"Also, NamJoon is borrowing some of your clothes."
I said looking at Jax. He nodded and we walked in and they grabbed some boxes.
"Can you grab that one and bring it to the car?"
I asked NamJoon and he nodded. I grabbed two boxes myself and headed out the door to my car.

Once we got all of the boxes loaded up I said bye to my brothers and NamJoon and I headed out to my apartment.
I got all of the paper work done and we hauled all of the boxes up to my new home. Everything was already there. Couches, tv, beds, etc. So that was nice.
A few hours later and everything was unpacked.

___________________
Hope you like it!

                              -Walrus
                                      (:3 っ)っ