Violet Baudelaire X Fem Reader (A Series Of Unfortunate Events)

Violet from one of my favourite TV series to watch! Set in the second book/ episode I love this one its my favourite.

Summary : as the Baudelaire children arrive at Uncle Montys, someone else arrives the next day...who is she and why does Violet like her.

~~~~

Third person pov...

A litter blue car drives up Lousy Lane, The stench was nearly unbearable to smell but the car did not stop.

Inside it sat Mr and Mrs L/N and their only Daughter Y/N sat in the back seat reading a Book that she picked out at random from her bag.

The Family of three where driving to see an old friend of
Y/Ns parents Dr Montgomery Montgomery or 'Uncle Monty' as Y/N calls him.

It is very rare that Y/Ns parents have time off from work.

Soon Uncle Montys house can be seen, Y/N smiles. When she spots the well trimmed hedges,ike her Uncle She loves snakes and Knows alot about them.

Her parents only care about work so she has alot if free time.

Mr L/N stops the car and let's Y/N out, the 14 year old grabs her stuff before her parents leave her at the bottom of the house.

She sighs before carrying her bags to the door where she rang the rediculously loud door bell.

A Few seconds later it is opened. "Y/N! Bambino you are here!" said a male voice.

"Uncle Monty" she said Hugging the man just as tight, Uncle Monty was smiling widely

"how have you been Uncle" asked Y/N once they broke away. Uncle Monty brought the girls' stuff in for her.

"I am Well Dear" he said as they walked to the bottom of the stairs, Y/N smiled she had missed seeing her unofficial 'Uncle'.

She then sees three heads poke out from the Reptile too., Y/N was confused until Monty told them to come over.

It was A Girl, a boy and A Baby. Y/N nervously pushed her glasses up when she saw the oldest sibling, "Y/N Bambino these are Violet, Sunny and Klaus Baudelaire" the Three children smile and wave at Y/N (Violet has a slight blush on her face)

"Baudelaires this is Y/N L/N her parents are close friends of mine" said Uncle Mony.

"Hello" Said Y/N nervously

[Timeskip... Couple of days later]

It didn't take long before Y/N has become friends with the three Baudelaire siblings, especially her and Violet she learnt that Violet was amazing at Inventing things.

So they spent alot of time together.

Violet began to notice how she always blushed when Y/N smiled or did anything really. She just hoped Y/N hadn't noticed and she hadn't.Yet.

Before they knew it a week had passed and it was almost time for Y/N to be picked up by her parents, but she much rather stay and live with Uncle Monty.

"I really wish I didn't have to leave so soon" said Y/N sadly, she would miss Violet when she leaves that Saturday.

"I know, it is very sad" agreed Violet as the tow girls camped out in Violets room on the floor.

The two girls have had many sleepovers together, they didn't want the fun to end, "I love you Y/N" Violet muttered to the other girl thinking she was asleep.

The next day...

It was time for Y/N to go back home after a very fun week and a half at Uncle Montys, she hugged Klaus, Sunny and Uncle Monty before giving Violet an extra long hug.

On Violets eat she whispered

"I love you too Violet"

Before kissing her cheek, Y/N was off home.

The end!

Hope you like it this is my first Violet Baudelaire oneshot and the last one for today, if i habve any other ideas!

Word count : 656