Chapter 62

I stir from my nap and I feel a warm hand on mine .

I cant believe that my child is really born, I feel a bit empty without him but I feel extremely excited that I'm finally going to hold him in my arms.

"We did it baby." Ace finally says .

"You did it." He whispers , dropping his head onto my arm.

"Can I see the baby." I say , looking closely at the box thingie that the baby is in. I'm soo excited .

Ace picks him up , the imagine of him  smiling down at our son is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life.

Its quiet chilly as it's almost the festive season , the little guy is wearing a white beanie , and a white with gold embroidered onto the baby onesie thing.

I outreach my arms and hold him .

"Hey little man." I say . And from the sound of my voice Hero opens his eyes .

"Beautiful ." I whisper . His eyes are emerald with a brown surrounding . He looks exactly like Ace.

When I look up at Ace , I notice that he has tears in his eyes .

"He's so beautiful." I say to him . Holding this little guy in my arms , sends sparks in my body .

My heart meltd and beats faster in my chest .

"You have to bath babe." He finally says .

He takes the baby from my arms and immediately I feel empty , I've already grown a bond with my son.

I stand and walk out of the room . My ass is literally for everyone to view . But Ace clips the gown before I leave. Possessive motherfucker.

I walk into the bathroom , my vagina feels so loose when I squat down to pee. I walk into the cramp cellar and begin washing my body.

Between my legs, is a scalding pain . I dont focus much on it , I press my legs closed and continue washing my body.

As I limp out of the stalls and onto the foyer .

Then on the chairs I notice them , Momma , Bethany , Kimberly and ... Jason?

My heart swells .

"Oh my baby." I hear momma say . She stands and hugs me . I hear a click which means she's closes the gown for me .

She almost squeezes me to death . She holds me for some times then pulls away , her eyes hold something I haven't seen in a while . Motherly love.

"How are you feeling?" She asks .

"I feel a bit calm but I'm mostly happy about meeting the baby. I'm proud ." I say to her. She smiles and hugs me again .

"What's the name ." Asks Kimberly .

She smiles and Beth beams at me , as though she was wondering the same thing.

"Hero Ace Bernett." I say . They all look at me .

"Is it because he made you change and become a stronger woman?" She asks.  Acting a bit too excited.

"No Kim, maybe it's because he made her fight to her life all the time." Beth says smiling brightly at Kim. These two sure do get along .

"I'll tell you soon." They all mumble at my reply .

Finally I notice that behind the three who are bear hugging me , is an uncomfortable and unsure Jason. 

I slide out of their grip and sit next to him . The cold metal stings my warm thighs as I plop down .

"Hey." I say , he smiles and nods.