03 | Help me out

The alarm clock started ringing

The alarm clock started ringing.God,I forgot how much I hated waking up early in the morning.

It's the first day of a new college year. Let's just get this over with.

We got settled in our dorms 2 nights ago.Everything has fallen into place and  I am ready for another school year.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.I had a quick shower and blow dried my hair,then I straightened it.I had wavy hair and so sometimes I would straighten it and sometimes I would curl it.Depending on my mood.

I put some makeup on and picked an appropriate outfit to wear.I put some white shoes on,took my backpack and headed for the main building.

I walked inside straight to the student gathering room and sat next to Scarlett and the others.My roommate for this year was Scarlett but she woke up before me.

The professors started entering the room and got seated at their seats on the stage.

Mr.Romano got ready to have his speech with papers on his hands.

He is the school's chancellor and I bet he has a lot of work on his sleeves but you hardly find him at his office.He usually works in a small table outside. Maybe it gives him peace considering how many students this school had plus all their needs and requests don't help him at all.

"Dear students and professors.Welcome to another school year.As always I wish you all good luck on all your classes and  most importantly stay healthy." He always starts the school year with the same speech.

"This year will be filled with activities and all we need is motivation.This year we will be including sports like football, basketball and for the first time in 35 years swimming." As the words swimming left his mouth everyone started gossiping and having assumptions about it.

"I wonder what's going to happen!?" Scarlett whispered in my ear and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Silence." The chancellor said through the microphone and continued his speech. "As you all probably know the former students of Floman university. The swimmers were all over the news and they got transferred here for this last school year."

"Omg."

"Haydennnn."

Everyone was yelling and saying stupid shit.I just covered my ears with my hands.

"SILENCE!" The chancellor yelled harsher this time.Was he from Harry Potter.Dumbledor? "Please welcome, and don't yell, the swimmers team from Floman university." Everyone was clapping and they all stood up from their seats to greet them.I stood up too,I didn't want to be the only one not greeting them.

The chancellor started calling them up on stage by name."...Alex Cranston, Cristian Stoll,and the one and only Hayden Smith."

The one and only??