Chapter Sixty-three Extra

Note: Remember this Chapter is for those who are 18 and older! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter.

I accepted Alaric's hungry kiss as he leaned over me, his entire weight almost crushing me to the bed. I had to force myself to remember to breathe through my nose as the kiss deepened and stole my breath away.

Alaric finally pulls back, looking down at me as his tongue sweeps over his swollen lips and I knew that mine were identical to his. I swallowed and trembled as he lightly ran his fingers down my neck and slid my shirt down pass my shoulders, leaving my chest bare in the pale moonlight.

"Beautiful." Alaric murmurs, starting down at my breasts before taking one into his mouth. He rolls the tip inside his mouth, lightly scraping it across his teeth as I tried to hold in a moan and arched my back into him. 

He glances up at me as he teased me, giving me a look that caused my heart to flutter and my legs clench around his leg that started to rub between mine. 

"Alaric!" I cried out as he released my breast while giving me a smirk before trailing scorching hot kisses down my stomach to my hips; pulling the shirt down and off of me with each kiss. 

He reaches the soft mound, giving it a light nip as I tried to grab onto him. 

"Alaric, Alaric wait!" I say, stopping him from licking me down there. Alaric looks at me confused, but moves back up to my face were I kiss him, pressing myself onto him.

I let him pull away silent for a moment as I stared into his eyes.

"I-i." I stammer and felt my face go hot again. "I don't want to be the only one...."

It took Alaric a few moments to understand what I was saying then he gives me my favorite smile.

"I see." He continues to grin as he lightly pulled my breast, kneading it. "You don't have to force yourself."

"I-i'm not forcing m-myself." I was finding it hard to concentrate with each touch. "I-i want to..."

 Alaric doesn't answer at first, watching my reactions as he teased me.

"A-alaric! Please!" I grab onto him, pleading causing him to shudder with need as I did.

"Alright." He kisses me deeply again before moving up to sit next to my head, his lower half already hard. 

I stared at it, marveling at it's thickness as I hesitate to touch it. I got a up a little to lightly tap at it causing it to shake back and forth as a white bead appeared at the tip. 

I swallowed hard as I watched it move, grasping it in my hand and quickly realizing that I would need to use both hands. As my face came closer, my senses were filled with his musk while I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip; taking the bead into my mouth.

I barely notice Alaric leaning back onto the pillows as he watched me starting to slide my hands up and down his shaft. I could feel it getting even harder with each stroke and glanced up to see Alaric giving me a smoldering look, both hands clenched on either side to allow me to explore him at my leisure.

I licked him again, watching his face as his jaw clenched. I found myself smiling a little at his reaction and realizing this is what Alaric must of felt like doing this to me. 

I ran my tongue down it's entire length, earning a low moan for my troubles then sucked on the tip, lightly scraping my teeth around it. 

"Tia!" He lightly bucks underneath me, more of his lower half suddenly in my mouth. I choked a little as he filled my mouth and kind of wanted to pull away, but hearing him moan like that made me want to see more. 

My head starts to bob as I moved up and down, taking more and more of him into my mouth with each pass and earning louder moans as he tensed beneath me. 

"W-wait Tia!" I hear him call my name as I started to move faster, getting into it when he grabs my head and starts pushing me down even further down until my face met the base of his shaft. 

 I could feel him getting thicker and thicker until hot liquid suddenly appears, shooting down my throat unexpectedly.

"Hmm!" I mumbled around him.

"Ugh... Ah!" Alaric gasps as he released, holding my head down on him for a moment before realizing what he did. "Oh, Tia!" 

He quickly releases me and pulls me up to his chest as I coughed a little.

"I'm sorry!" He wipes away some tears that fell from my eyes. "I couldn't help it..." He gives me a look exactly like a kicked puppy. "I enjoyed it too much."

"It's okay." I smiled at him, internally cringing a little from the taste of his cum: it was really thick and had a strange aftertaste that I wasn't used to. 

Alaric reaches over to the night table,  grabbing a glass of water before helping me to drink which helped a lot. 

"Sorry." He apologizes again, looking sheepish as he hugged me. I had to reach up behind me since he had placed me with my back towards his chest and caressed his face as he leaned into it. 

"If you say sorry one more time." I lightly threatened, grabbing his chin and forced him to look at me. "I'll make you do something to be sorry about."

His eyes stare incredulous at me for a moment before I felt something hard between my legs. I look down and see his lower half standing at attention once again causing me to raise an eyebrow and him to flush with embarrassment. 

"Did you like that?" I teased, clenching my thighs around it: trapping it. 

"I did, a lot." Alaric sighed a little. "But you need to rest now."

"Won't you be in trouble if I rest now?" I reached down and tap on the tip of his shaft which poked out a bit. 

"As much as I might want to." Alaric's voice was strained as he spoke. "I can't, you need to rest."

"Fine." I pout, knowing that he was right. "But can you do one more thing?"

"What?" He looks at me warily as I smiled sweetly. I leaned forward and quietly whispered into his ear as I moved my thighs up and down his shaft. 

"Tia..." He groaned as I tempted him before suddenly picking me up and laying me down on the bed facing him. "You will be the death of me."

Alaric holds me closes as he slides his lower half in-between my legs and starts rubbing himself on me.

"Alaric!" I say breathlessly as the sensation of his movements caused me to curl up my toes while something started to build up inside me. I clenched my thighs tighter as the feeling grows and I knew that Alaric was feeling it as well.

We climbed up higher and higher until I suddenly released, kissing Alaric as he followed behind me, feeling hot liquid start dripping from between my legs.

"Tia...Tia..." Alaric kept murmuring my name as exhaustion suddenly overwhelmed me and pulled me into a dreamless sleep.