25

We get to the venue where the party will take place  and I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes

We get to the venue where the party will take place  and I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes. They've got paparazzi and everything. Damn I guess Ava's twentieth birthday is very important to them.

Too bad it won't end well.

The car comes to a stop and we all get out and are immediately crowded by paparazzi. We had to get used to paparazzi because of mom being an actress and model and dad being a billionaire. It's a good thing we brought our own security. We push our way through them with the help of our men ignoring their questions.

'Olivia how is the new movie going?'
How did they even find out about that.

'Smile for us'

'You guys look beautiful'
Why thank you

'Look over here'

'You look exactly like Ava Smith'
Eww, don't say that

We walk inside and the place is packed with all of Avas friends, which is practically the whole school and some famous people and some Mafia men and women I recognize.

We walk to a vacant table and take a seat ignoring everyone and I have to hold me breath to stop myself from sneezing, but that doesn't help since I start sneezing a couple of seconds later.

They decorated the whole fucking place with hydrangeas.

Mom notices and calls one of the workers to take the flowers away from our table. But it still doesn't help since it's everywhere. Mom gives me my pills and I take it hurriedly because of my discomfort.

"Let's go out for a while" Henry gets up and gives me his hand and I hurriedly take it.

I feel like I'm dying in here.

Sebastian is the first to walk towards us.

"Where are you going? Are you sick?" He reaches out to touch me but I pull back as I sneeze again. He looks worried but I don't mind it.

It's fake anyways.

"She's allergic to hydrangeas and you guys decorated the whole place with it" mom replies to his question and he looks horrified by her answer.

"You still are? But your mother said you weren't allergic anymore. She said it's your favorite, that's why we did it" he says with a worried expression.

"Well as you can see I'm still very much allergic" I reply just as a loud sneeze follows. I see the boys walking towards us and I tug at Henry's hand and we begin walking away just to bump into Damien who lightly nods at me.

"Dad what's wrong?" I hear Michael ask worriedly and Sebastian begins to explain to them the situation.

I walk out through the back with Henry but can't withhold the loud sneeze that escapes me again. He hands me his handkerchief and I thank him.