Chapter 11: Legion

Current Day, Vale Hospital, 3rd Person POV

Eclipse: "Yeah that's what happened so far, but I'm not at the end yet."

???: "..."

Eclipse: "And what these voices are, that will be explained soon! :D"

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Huh, Yang, well yeah uhm just listen to the story then you will find out what's up with her."

.

.

.

A few weeks ago, Beacon Academy, Eclipse POV

I am tired.

I couldn't sleep well in the past few days after RWBY and I fought Torchwick. I groggily stood up and looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was already 9 am! I quickly rushed to the bathroom and then made myself ready for the day. Rushing to the first class in hope that Dr. Oobleck will not punish me too hard I was there within 10 minutes, but I didn't have had the time to fix myself and so I looked like a scarecrow.

Oobleck: "So you finally- HAAAAAH!"

He screamed as he saw me waking up the already sleeping students who then also looked at me and also began to scream. After they calmed down Oobleck asked me for the reason why I'm late.

"I'm sorry Dr. Oobleck, but I couldn't sleep well..." I said in an apologizing tone.

Oobleck: "Well, since you are a good student, and haven't missed something yet I will ignore that."

"Thank you, it won't repeat," I said gratefully.

I then made my way to my seat next to team RWBY and Oobleck walked back to his teacher's desk. 

Ruby: "Are you okay?"

Yang: "Yeah, you don't look well."

"Yes, I'm good just a bit tired."

Ruby: "A bit?"

"How about we just focus on the lesson?"

They got the message that I don't want to talk as my mood wasn't the best. After two hours of History, it was time for breakfast. I was really hungry so breakfast is a must now. As soon as we entered the cafeteria we immediately made our way to the food distribution and then right to a free place. For some reason, Yang tried to come pretty close to me, which was slightly annoying but I guess this is what a girlfriend does, although I don't know why. But one thing for sure, she really gets on my nerves with that especially when she makes her awful puns and then wants me to laugh too. She's really annoying. But then Jaune brought up a topic that was interesting, to say the least.

Jaune: "So, did you heard about the incidents where the newest robots of Atlas go crazy?"

We all nodded at this, but I saw this as the perfect time to mock Weiss.

"Hey, Weiss, isn't your Atlas technology so great? I only hope this doesn't happen when they shall protect the people :D"

Weiss: "Oh, shut up!"

We all laughed at her reaction, but then Pyrrha added something too.

Pyrrha: "But it's not only the Atlesean Knights, the Creatures of Grimm have also become more in the area around the city."

She's right. The activity of the Creatures of Grimm has heavily increased in the last few days and nobody knows why they are doing that. But the weird thing is it seems to be only around Vale. There is no proof that this also happens in another city. I really want to know why.