Taste Your Mistake

(There's no playlists via YouTube today because I'm too tired but I made a Spotify version should you want it, this is the barcode)

Y/N POV-

Her behaviour in the last 24 hours has been nothing short of out of the ordinary. She apologised to me, she was honest about how she found out about Danvers, and she came to me when she needed me.

I kiss along her jaw inching closer to her neck tracing my tongue over her skin, her pulse heavy and strong under me. Slowly, I run my fingers down the side of her arm to her hand, instantly her fingers intertwine with mine.

I pull on the hairband loosely holding her hair back, letting the red waves cascade over her shoulders.

I can't help but breathe heavily over the wet sink of her neck as my nerves start to kick in. I spin her round as I begin to walk her backwards towards my bed.

My body on top of hers as she falls down onto the mattress, my hand still locked with hers pinned by the side of her head.

"Let me." I whisper looking down at her, my hair falling round my face. I watch her take in a deep breath as she nods her head.

My hand slides between our bodies, down her shorts. Her eyes shut tight as I make gently circles over her clit. The faintest of groans falling from her parted lips.

Her hips shift ever so slightly as her back arches to push herself against my hand, building up a much-preferred pressure.

Using her free hand, she pulls me by my neck down into a kiss which starts to escalate quickly as she glides her tongue against my bottom lip. She barely pushes her way through when her mouth falls open wider, a sweet moan interrupting her attempt to prove her dominance.

"Y/N." she breathes out shakily, a broken moan following just after. The way hips move eagerly as her nails dig into the back of my neck tells me she's close. I slow my pace moving my fingers lower, until they line up perfectly with her entrance. I take my time as I push two fingers inside of her easily, her arousal spilling over my hand as I do so.

Her back arches off the bed as her head buries into the white duvet. Her chest rises and falls frantically, her lip is pulled between her teeth while sweat glistens over her forehead. She's close.

"Hold it." I tell her softly.

I continue to curl my fingers with each push, grazing over her g-spot skilfully.

"Mph." she shakes her head.

"Hold it." I tell her more firmly. She continues to shake her head softy as her moans grow louder so I slow my pace until I finally slip my hand out.

I climb off her leaving her breathless on my bed aching for me. The level of power I hold is nothing short of ethereal. "I'll be back in a second, strip."