Merciless

The question simply pulled the moan straight out of her chest while her embarrassment flew out of the window and the moment his hand reached for her throat, it was game over, she almost craved the feeling of pressure around her neck and the mind-numbing lightheadedness that came with it.

Unbeknownst to (y/n), her mouth was already hanging open and the tip of her tongue slightly poked out, almost panting like an animal in heat.

Blame the hormones.

" Yes, sir. "

Her voice was nothing but a whisper before she couldn't push any other sound out due to the intense choking.

She was dripping against his knee and gently rolling hips to grind onto it, silently demanding more friction, which he responded by removing his leg from between hers, using his spare hand to give her dripping folds a brief soft smack that made her jerk in place.

Another smack evoked a whine out of her before he decided to shove two digits knuckle-deep past her entrance, contently sighing at the noise that came out of her mouth.

With a hand firmly choking her, his fingers aggressively sliding in and out of her and his mouth finding a breast to abuse with his teeth, (y/n) finally understood what he meant with pain.

She was a mess of noises that started to resemble cries, little whines and prolonged whimpers here and there while digging heels into the mattress, tightening the muscles on her thighs and squirming beneath his hold.

Levi seemed to be fully in control of the situation and himself up until the moment she decided to follow his previous commands by trying to shove him away in a false sense of struggle with a weak kick to his hip bone and hands trying to push his shoulders away.

There was something about the way he squeezed her hips hard into his hand or the way he shoved the thighs apart in such a rough way that just sent her to another level of arousal.

Even if this wasn't the first time Levi was rough with her, it was the first time they explicitly spoke about this scenarios and its limits, which seemed to give them more freedom to safely experiment.

He was forcing her body in place, restraining her motions and biting even harder until she was releasing little yelps and trying to shove his head away.

This is the struggle he was talking about before and the overwhelming variety of stimulation was too much for her mind to process and without even realizing, her orgasm had come crashing on her like a merciless wave, causing her nails to sink hard into his shoulders until drawing tiny red lines in the shape of crescent moons.

Her ears clogged and everything sounded underwater for a moment, she was in such a haze that she had to blink away the blurriness and focus on what he was saying.

He wasn't saying what she thought he was saying, was he ?

" I'm not done with you, (y/n). "

God, her name coming out of his mouth right after he fingered the life out of her was just too much.

He wasn't done ?

Oh, right.

He might not be pleased until she cried.