T W E N T Y T W O

A N G E L  💓

A N G E L 💓

Today was my mother's last day, and I was relieved since I didn't want her to know about the people I killed or sold drugs to. I didn't want her to know about Manny's real job. If she had discovered any of these things, as I previously stated, she would have been devastated.

My sister and mother, as well as myself, will be dead. I pushed myself out of bed and stretched. I took a step towards the bathroom and I was completely naked.

I washed my body for a longer period of time than usual since I wanted to get rid of all the filth. I jumped out of the shower and brushed my teeth after that. After that, I washed my face, dried off, and put on my panties and bra. I began my search for an outfit and discovered one about 5 minutes later.

 I began my search for an outfit and discovered one about 5 minutes later

A N G E L ' S   O U T F I T  💓

I decided to put on something warm and comfortable. I finished by flat ironing my hair. My mother was packing her clothing when I came downstairs, and Rubi was assisting her. I regret not being able to spend more time with her, but it is not my fault. Manny is to blame for my lack of opportunity.

Rubi and my mother smiled as they gazed up at me.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you have a good night's sleep last night?" My mother inquired while folding her clothes.

I sighed and drew my arms across my chest. "I slept well. How about you two? Did you get a good night's sleep?

I lied because I didn't get a good night's sleep knowing Trevante was still in the hospital and I shot Mariah by accident last night. I'm sure I'll be questioned about that soon.

Rubi stuck her tongue out and began dancing. "I got a good night's sleep because Spooky came and put it down."

My mother and I both looked at Rubi's disgusted expression. My mother and I both rolled our eyes.

My mother had given up on folding her clothes. "Wait, who the fuck is a Spooky? I know you didn't have sex with a man in this house last night."

Rubi scratched the back of her neck. "No one, momma. I was just joking."