10 | Picnics In The Park

A/n: 2/3 updates today :)

======================================

Instagram post by Naomi:

Comments:

@sineaddevries: you created the definition of adorable
^^^
@naomidevon: you can't be saying these things when you have a ball of cuteness as a son yourself

@username1: Naomi's instagram gives me baby fever

@username2: this makes me miss being a kid

@username3: Zach has my heart 🥺
^^^
@naomidevon: felt this on a whole other level

@username4: his smile omg

@username5: it's scientifically proven that everyone with the Devon last name is Hand sculpted by angels
^^^
@bennydevon: why thank you
^^^^
@carterdevon: clearly they forgot you existed because your the only exception to this theory

======================================

The mother son duo had spent the first part of the morning together in a small play park which Naomi had spotted a few days ago. Now the two were sat on a patch of grass, a picnic blanket beneath them with food laid out.

Naomi had decided to spend some one on one time with Zach after not really spending any real time alone with him during her busy days of filming. Yes she'd been around him and she'd seen him, But she felt like they hadn't 'hung out' in a while. So a little picnic was the idea she came up with.

Rather suddenly a dog ran across the blanket out of no where. the dog stopped and jumped up at Naomi making her laugh as she recognised the four legged animal. "Dodger where did you come from?" She giggled, ruffling the dog between the ears in an attempt to calm him down or at least stop him from trying to lick her face.

"Shit sorry" a voice Came from behind Naomi and she spun to see Chris stood with a lead in his hand frowning at the dog. "Naomi" Chris let out a sigh of relief realising his dog hadn't just jumped at some random person.

"Happy birthday" Naomi smiled up at Chris as dodger finally left her alone and moved to sniff around her son instead. Chris smiled sheepishly and looked down to his feet, "thanks"

"What are you up to? Other then sending your dog to attack innocent civilians" Naomi joked, making Chris laugh. He shook his head "I didn't send him he bolted and I'm not really doing anything just killing time"

At the thought of Chris spending the morning of his birthday alone in his apartment bored, Naomi patted the picnic blanket and shuffled to make more room, "well now your joining us on our picnic"

Chris furrowed his brow "I don't know, I don't want to intrude"

Naomi scoffed and tugged his hand pulling him down onto the blanket, before staring very firmly "if I asked that means your not intruding"