Chapter 23: Horrified

Princess Nourentuoya

Tang Shishi angrily walked to the horse. She quietly looked back at the other side while combing her horse mane.

Zhao Zixun taught Zhou Shunhua how to ride a horse and taught her how to control the reins. Later, Zhou Shunhua could not step on the stirrups, and Zhao Zixun held her waist, half dragging and half hugging to send her up.

Ah... Pooh!

Tang Shishi spat angrily in her heart. She was angry when she stepped on the stirrup and straddled on the horse. She was still thinking when she got on the horse, look at her, her movements were neat, her legs were straight, she has no bends or arches, her posture was perfect.

She, Tang Shishi may not be able to ride a horse, but she must have a good posture. Tang Shishi performed her beautiful movements on purpose, but it was a pity that Zhao Zixun was still comforting Zhou Shunhua, who was afraid to straighten up and did not look in her direction at all.

Tang Shishi was so angry that she kept pulling the reins. Now everyone on the meadow was moving about. It would seem strange if she stopped here. Tang Shishi could only let go of the reins and let the horse take small steps forward, trying to "unintentionally" go to Zhao Zixun's side.

Tang Shishi was secretly calculating the distance. Unexpectedly, when she was halfway there, there were sounds of horse hooves coming from behind. A young man with a dirty face and inexplicably large clothes came up to Tang Shishi, sizing her from top to bottom very impolitely, "Are you the beauty everyone was talking about? I don't think so."

Tang Shishi snorted and chuckled, "Are you a man?"

The petite young man tensed up, "What do you mean?"

"As long as you are a man, you will never have this kind of thought." Tang Shishi casually brushed off her messy hair, and raised her neck, "Obviously, I am beautiful and slender, and I am the first-rate beauty in the imperial court."

The young man snorted heavily, and said with disdain, "Based on you?"

Without warning, the young man drew a whip on Tang Shishi's horse butt, and the horse under Tang Shishi neighed and rushed forward.

Tang Shishi was tilted back by the force of inertia and almost fell off her horse. Tang Shishi panicked and immediately carried forward her fine traditions from childhood to adulthood. If Tang Shishi was unlucky, she would have to squeeze that young man back to death!

Tang Shishi did not have time to straighten up. Her first reaction was to whip that young man. Because of her position, Tang Shishi accidentally whipped the young man's horse's eye. The horse whined and ran around in pain.

Both horses were frightened, and especially the horse of the young man was seriously frightened. The young man's horse could not see, and it ran around instinctively, which was extremely dangerous. The young man shrieked and grabbed the horse's mane firmly.