𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦

COMING 11th DECEMBER 2021

[BLURB]

After a hate-filled one night stand, Evanna Hill is in shambles. With her perfect reputation and Rich parents influence, she is shocked at what she has let herself indulge. One night stands don't happen in Evanna's world, nevertheless with the man who requires a scholarship to play ice hockey.

Sloan Murphy is one of the top defensemen on his team and is known for his sarcastic mouth. Never one to take things too seriously, Evanna can't stand his laid back attitude. Coming from an underprivileged background, Sloan has always had to work for what he wants. What Evanna doesn't know is that Sloan is skating his hardest through college.

The question is can he get the puck into the goal, his dreams to become his future and maybe have a plot twist along the way?

[HELLO'S]

Hello, hi to anyone who is reading.

First thank you for stopping by and I hope you stay for a while.

Second a little bit about me is that I am 21. I have a rabbit who is such a diva, I love anything to do with nature. If I ever went missing I'm pretty sure you would find me somewhere reading and I am lucky enough to work with and educate little kiddies.

I haven't written in so long so I might be a little rusty but this is just a fun project and first draft. None of the chapters will be edited at all. However after it is finished I will go back and edit the whole book.

[MAIN TROPES]

❄️ Enemies to Lovers

❄️ Unplanned Pregnancy

❄️ Forced Proximity

❄️ Rich Girl, Wild Boy

❄️ Sports Romance - Ice Hockey

[WARNINGS]

This book will contain Pregnancy so if you don't like this trope please just don't read. It ruins the experience for those of us who do like it when every other comment is "ugh I hate kids" or "Please don't be pregnant". You are entailed to your opinion but I don't understand why some people still continue to read a book with a trope they don't like and complain about it the whole time.

It will also contain:

❄️ Mature Language

❄️ Mature Subjects

❄️ Mature Themes

So basically it's mature and for those over the age of 17+. If you choose to still read then I have warned you. This is the only warning you will get. Please don't comment your ages as it makes me uncomfortable to know I have minors reading something I have written as an adult. It is your choice though.

[TRIGER WARNINGS]

These will include but not limit to:

❄️ Abuse

❄️ Eating disorders

❄️ Mental health

❄️ Health problems and scares

Remember to take care of yourself first. I won't put TW at the beginning of chapters as I don't want to spoil the book and most of them are overarching themes in the story. 

Don't hesitate to leave if your feel it is a trigger for you. That is 100% not my intension, I hope to bring more awareness to some of these  that aren't perhaps covered in other books.

[PLAYLIST]
sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ

1. Unforgettable - French Montana
2. Queen - Shawn Mendes
3. Pretty Hurts - Beyoncé
4. After Hours - The Weekend
5. Present - Khalid
6. Woman - Doja cat
7. Get You - Daniel Caesar
8. Good Is A Women - Arianna Grande
9. Shivers - Ed Sheeran
10. Sure Thing - Miguel

[COPYRIGHT]

I think it goes without saying that you are not to copy other peoples work. Authors work really hard to come up with our own ideas, write them and publish them for free. So seeing your work being copied is the most discouraging feeling ever.

Now for the boring stuff.

This book belongs to and is the work of Winnie Jade Lee. I do not give permission to anyone to copy, plagiarise or distribute my work in the form of print, publish or film. Anyone caught doing so will be dealt with accordingly. Plagiarism is a crime and punishable by law.

All rights reserved to winnieiswriting@2021.

[CONTACT ME]

We are all friends here and I won't tolerate any negativity in the comments. They will be reported, deleted and/or blocked. We all come here for the same reason - to escape some part of our life (not me coming for ya'll already🤦‍♀️) and unnecessary drama is not part of the deal.

My messages are always open and I encourage you to reach out to me if you ever need anything. You can also reach me through my Instagram [authorwinniewrites] to chat, see sneak peaks, teasers and any upcoming projects!

[UPDATES]

This book will be updated every Saturday and Wednesday 8pm UK time.

[THANK YOU'S]

Once again thank you to those of you who choose to read, vote, comment, share and follow my journey. I'm so grateful and I hope this book can be a nice safe space for you - even if just for a while.

The Epigraph will be posted 7.12.21 and then we can get this puck rolling. (I'm sorry)

Thank you. See you soon.

Winnie Jade Lee

winnieiswriting 2021