07

Dario

Is it bad that I can't stop thinking about the kiss?

I don't know why I kissed her, but something inside me told me to do it.

She's not like other girls, she's- special... She comes up with the weirdest thoughts, She can be articulate. But she also has a soft side. I've never met anyone like her.

Before I knew her my life didn't mean much,

Yeah it was fun

I guess.

But now, every time I wake up, I wonder what the new day will bring, because every time she's with us, something exciting happens.

Me and Ricardo haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Mainly because we were often busy with the paperwork of the company, and when we had time we spent it together.

Me and Ricardo are actually close. This is mainly because we grew up in a close-knit family.

We may be rich but not numb like all the other rich brat boys.

But I have to get her out of my mind, I'm just going to pretend that kiss never happened.

For our friendship.

Yes,

For our friendship,

-

"We're going to party so much" I heard Catalina on the other side of our private plane.

She got Lana and Isabelle to come with us, I like Lana but Isabelle has something against me and Ricardo, for whatever sacred reason.

50 SHADES OF DISAPPOINTMENT

Cat: Victor is single right?

Ricardo: Yeah, why?

Cat: I think Lana likes him, she keeps looking at him or sm.

Me: Oh darling, I think she's looking at me.

Me: I mean you can't blame her.

I looked up from my phone at Catalina to see her reaction. She looked at me, tilted her face and shook her head.

I also didn't come up with the group name, Catalina did. She created this group a few days ago. I think it's funny.

Cat: I bet they're going to kiss this week.

Ricardo: I bet they're going to sleep together.

Cat: Dario???

Me: I bet Victor is not interested.

Cat: The winner gets 20 dollars

Ricardo: Deal

"Why the fuck are you laughing at your phone" Victor frowns,

"Nothing" Me and Ricardo said at the same time, He alternates looking from Ricardo to me,

"You guys scare me sometimes"

We just rented a big apartment in a block of flats. We are quite high up so we have a nice view over the city and we can see part of the beach. So we all sleep on the same floor. There are 2 bathrooms which Catalina already said is one for the girls and one for the boys. And 6 bedrooms so just enough, the kitchen is large and there is a large sofa with a TV above. We also have a balcony with a table.

Me and Ricardo went here once or maybe twice. So we kind of know it here, we know the best clubs and restaurants.

"Maybe we should do some shopping before the shops close" I heard Lana think out loud.