𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

(The picture above would be Yujerian Pel Kansiol/Shicmuon appearance. I really miss Black Haze)

-

The sight of the blondes and the crimson currently walking together to the Ruby Palace, which it turned out to be Athanasia's own palace.

With Felix, who had his curiosity towards the princess about how he was able to sneak into the Emperor and the Crown Prince Palace. Meanwhile, Yujerian chooses to stay behind to develop his mana on his body after he got his permission from the Crown Prince itself.

Felix leading the Crown Prince and the princess while intently listening to their conversation. His grey eyes sparkling upon the siblings talking to each other, although it's their first meet. Not technically, since Anastasius saw her in Diana's stomach.

"How old are you, Brother Anas?"Athanasia called him by the name she created on her own made the Crown Prince raised his eyebrows in confusion, later realized it.

"8 years old, I assume."He answered in a relaxed manner. She opened her mouth in agape before Anastasius use his hand to close it. "Although, I made my debut as a Crown Prince earlier than I expected."

She nodded her head in understanding expression while their hands intertwined into each other. Their height was too much gape, so she only could hold his hand before he grabbed it back.

Athanasia studied her half-brother, who paid his attention at forward with his usual expressionless face. She felt like he doesn't have any intent to kill her for now, but she trusts him. 

"Are you scared because of father earlier?"A question from Anastasius caught her off guard after experienced the scary thing by the Emperor.

She must think the answer since it's a question from the Crown Prince. She took a deep breath before answer his question.

She formed her sweet smile that could melt anyone's heart, including Felix, who secretly stole a glance at the Imperial Siblings. But, he sweats nervously after he saw a cold glare from Anastasius.

"Of course not. Papa is not a scary person."She answered with a smile combined with a pale face.

Anastasius and Felix stopped on their track, staring at Athanasia with confusion. Her face became paler when their gaze literally focused at the poor little girl.

"You know, when I had my first met with father, he totally made me on my knees because of his cold gaze looks like staring at my soul instead of my figure. Even Felix was afraid of him"Anastasius explained while mentioned Felix's name as extra of his explanation. 

Although it's just a lie he made, atleast it worked. He was never afraid of his cold gaze in the first place anyways.

'AHHHHHHHHH'Athanasia screamed on her mind.

She literally made a mistake just from one question. She should answer it honestly without such a lie from her little mouth.

'What a shame. I'm just testing her, but it turned out that she's kinda dumb.'Anastasius thought.

"...I see. You're quite brave to face with our father, Athanasia."Anastasius said, made her more afraid of the Crown Prince and The Emperor.

She thought he was a good person, but she was wrong. This person could be crueler than Claude based on her situation she could think.

Anastasius tilted his head, looking away from Athanasia, who got her face paler more than before. A Ruby Palace could be seen from far away.

"Send her to the Ruby Palace safely."Anastasius stated while his gaze turned at Felix, slightly flinched when he saw a sharp glance from the Crown Prince.