Chapter 28

*Suhas Pov*

Before she can collapse on the floor and hurt herself, I again caught her like yesterday night. I held her close in my arms and lifted her up.

I immediately rushed outside our home to take her to the hospital because I clearly remember her saying that she is pregnant.

I drove us to the nearest and best hospital and again took her in my arms, ignoring the wheelchair the attendant brought. I walked inside towards the reception area and told her that it was urgent and even told her about Navya's condition.

She actually said to wait for a few minutes for doctor in some room. I nodded and took Navya in a small room and placed her on the table.

I saw that her face is covered completely with the hair, so I removed it and brushed my knuckles on her cheeks.

When I heard the door opening I moved away and saw the doctor entering the room. She looked at Navya and said, "Oh, she is my patient!"

"You know her?" I asked her confused.

"No! The afternoon she came here for tests and when she got to know that she is pregnant, she just went into this shocking state that when I started telling her precautions, she ran away from my cabin but after paying the bill." Doctor replied and started checking her.

She ran away? Why? Is she sad that she is pregnant? I thought, but then decided to ask her when she wakes up.

After some time, she finished her check up and turned towards me saying, "She is fine, but fainted due to a lot of stress. She is a little weak, so she needs to be taken care more than normal. I will prescribe some vitamins just make her take them on time along with good food which I will write down."

I noted everything nodding at her and then asked, "When will she wake up?"

"Don't worry! She will wake up after some time. You can wait here until then if you want." She replied and left the room.

I waited for a few minutes, but she still didn't wake up, so I took her into my arms and walked out of the hospital like I walked in ignoring all the looks.

She is my wife, and I am holding her. What is your problem? I want to ask them, but I stopped myself and placed her in the passenger seat.

I bought the medicines and drove us to our home, but by the time we reached there she woke up groaning. She opened her eyes and looked around confused.

"Why am I in your car?" she asked holding her head.

"You fainted again. So I took you to the hospital." I replied, and she stilled.

When we entered inside she was about to move towards the stairs, but I stopped her saying, "You need to eat."

Surprising me, she nodded and walked inside the kitchen. She returned with two plates and placed them on the dining table.

She placed both in front of two chairs and served the food in both. She sat in one and gestured for me to sit on the chair beside her.

I sat calmly and had my dinner along with her. After we finished, she took the plates away from us and took them in the kitchen to wash.

I pour the water in her glass and took the tablets out of the cover. When she returned from the kitchen, I gestured at her tablets. She nodded and took what I gave her calmly.

After that I got up and walked along with her. When we finished climbing the stairs, I held her hand in mine, and she looked at me.

She pulled her hand moving towards the guest room, and I thought she was pulling it away from me, but she is actually pulling me along with her.