《T W E N T Y - S I X》

《CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

           "GOOD MORNING, SATORU."

Slowly, he peeled his eyes open. He squinted at the bright light, but his eyes adjusted as a head appeared in front of him, blocking the sun away from view. His lips pulled into a smile when he laid eyes upon the e/c eyed woman. 

She laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her back down into the plush sheets. The silk was smooth under them, sliding across their mostly-bare bodies. She pushed herself up, smiling down at the male. Her hand came to rest upon his cheek as she gazed down at him. 

He looked up at her softly, bringing her face down closer. He pressed his lips to her’s, gently kissing her. He sighed as she pulled back, reaching to brush some of his hair back from his face. 

“Good morning, Pretty Girl,” He hummed. “Sleep well?”

“I suppose,” She said, her fingers tracing his jaw. “You rolled over on me last night.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” He said, folding his arms behind his head. She laughed, lightly hitting him in the chest. He laughed, moving to wrap his arms around her waist. 

“You’re a pain in the ass, Satoru,” She said, her nose brushing against her’s.

“Yeah, but I’m your pain in the ass,” He said. She smiled, letting a silence fall over them. She traced over his face, making him sigh softly and close his eyes. She felt his eyelashes flutter against the thumb that rubbed under his eye. She ran her fingers along his cheekbones, over the shape of his eyebrows, tracing over his soft pink lips. 

When they kissed, she could taste the strawberry chapstick he had taken from her bag on his lips. His delicate hands traced over her hips, sliding up her back. He pulled her closer, letting her chest rest against his. 

“We need to pack,” She mumbled, once they had pulled away. “We’re leaving tonight.”

“Let’s just stay where we are,” He whispered, his hands sliding over her arms. “Just...let me hold you.”

Her eyes softened. She nodded, allowing him to pull her back down. She rested her head against his shoulder, placing a hand onto his bare chest as she draped one leg over his waist. He took her hand that rested over his chest. He kissed her palm, his fingers lacing through hers. She felt him squeeze her hand. 

“Your heart is racing,” She commented.

“Do you blame me?”

She giggled. “Flustered, Satoru?”