A Villain's meeting

"You sure about this meeting?" Mr. Compress asked.

"We need to expand our group, as a larger organization would put us closer to conquering this country," Izuku responded.

"I doubt he would be cooperative since the Yakuza are a dying breed," Mr. Compres states.

"He's the one who requested the meeting, so we can at least hear him out." Izuku shrugged.

Izuku would walk out of the shabby office and towards Toga, "What's up, Izuku?" Toga asked.

"Text your friend, tell them we agree to have a meeting. We'll greet them like a proper villain organization," Toga pulls out her phone and tells Uraraka that the League of Villains accepts Overhaul's idea of a meeting.

Toga bounced into the warehouse with Overhaul behind her, "I brought the birdman," Toga chimed as she walked over to Izuku.

"Such a filthy place; I can't believe you guys hide here." Overhaul remarked as he stood in the middle of the warehouse. It seemed about half the League wasn't attending, as only Toga, Compress, and Magne were at the meeting with Izuku, Stain being the only one forced to attend.

"Being chased by heroes doesn't offer many choices," Izuku retorted. "Anyway, why did you want a meeting us? I thought you'd be out celebrating All Might's death."

"That might've been the case if All for One wasn't in Tartarus, and that incident made you infamous among villain organizations. Rescuing your allies from impossible circumstances, killing All Might, and then purposefully letting All for One get captured. You've thrown the government and the underworld into chaos, but you've accomplished nothing afterwards," Overhaul explained.

"The attack on the License Exam is nothing?" Izuku asked, becoming annoyed with Overhaul.

"The destruction you can cause is immeasurable, but it doesn't accomplish anything. Nothing you do can top killing All Might, so your massacre becomes downplayed as another attack," Overhaul continued.

"Get to the point of why you're here, you antique organization!" Izuku snapped. He wasn't going to stand being talked down to by some Yakuza.

Overhaul's eyes slightly narrowed at Izuku, "I want you to join me. I have a realistic goal and the perfect plan to see it through. The plan requires a ton of cash but no one's crazy enough to fund a small-time Yakuza group. However, with your name, it would be a different story."

"No," Izuku replied harshly. "Realistic goals are for small timers who can't achieve a future they desire. We of the Villains League shall achieve the dreams denied to us by others. No matter how many times we fail, we'll always start over. That is my power and my promise."

"Sorry, Mafia boy, but we aren't held together by something so simple," Magne shouted as she removed the cloth covering her giant magnet.

"Magne, stop!" Izuku ordered, but Magne wouldn't listen as she charged towards Overhaul.

"I'm here because I want to live free, unbound by society," as Magne is about to use her Magnitisim quirk on Overhaul, she quickly finds black liquid spewing from her mouth. The black fluid would envelop Magne, causing her to disappear.

"Sorry about her, but it brings up another point. Someone like you cannot control those like us." Izuku declared.

Toga would glance around the warehouse, "where did you send big sis Magne?"

"They would've killed Magne if she stayed, so I sent her to the others." Izuku's answer didn't cause the response Overhaul expected, as it seemed the League expected talks to break down, though Magne's outburst was unexpected.