Chapter Twenty-One

Hudson

Dave wouldn't fly back home even after I insisted, because once he found out I'm getting married, he told me he's at least giving me a bachelor party.

It will be nice to have him standing by me. Out of my other band mates, I'm definitely closest to him.

Tonight, we're celebrating. Tomorrow, I'll be a married man.

We're starting off the evening with dinner. All of us together. Me, Josie, Rylie, Livi and Dave.

After eating and pregaming, we're all going to branch off and do our own thing.

"What are you all getting into tonight?" Dave asks the women to which they reply with snickering.

"Oh, you know. Drinking, dancing. Male strippers."

"Yeah fucking right." I mutter, sipping on my vodka.

"Jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. I trust Josie, but if someone is going to have their hands on my fiancé tonight and their dick near her face, it's going to be me."

Josie's cheeks flame red as she shakes her head me with a sexy grin.

"Okay, then, mister." Livi challenges me. "No strip club for you either. We don't do double standards over here."

"Not a problem because on the flip side of my argument, Olivia, if I'm going to watch some girl shake her tits for me, it's going to be my fiancé. Tell 'em, baby."

"You're embarrassing me!" Josie's hands fly up to her face.

I smirk. She acts innocent in front of everyone else, and it only turns me on even more. I love knowing that I'm the only one who sees her wild side.

She's acting all shy and sweet right now, but later she'll be screaming for more underneath me.

Or, not. Because for some stupid fucking reason Josie says we can't spend the night before the wedding together. But if I get drunk enough, I am not above kidnapping her and handcuffing her to the bed...

Consensually, of course.

We had to have dinner at Livi's place instead of a restaurant. Josie is still paranoid about Trey finding out and I just can't wait until it's over.

When Josie is legally my wife, what the fuck is he going to do about it?

I've already set in motion a team of security to start following us around until we know Trey has given up for good. They start tomorrow as well.

Livi throws on some music and pours everyone a round of shots.

"Cheers to a lifetime of love for you two!"

We all clink our glasses together and then tap them onto the table before knocking them back.

"I can't believe you're getting married, big bro." Rylie leans her head on my shoulder. "They grow up so fast."

"I raised you!" I nudge her off of me, chuckling. "You did nothing."

"I am the reason you didn't end up in jail before the age of sixteen."

She's probably right, so I keep my mouth shut.

Rylie isn't twenty-one yet, but she told Josie and Livi to go out and have fun, and that she would wait here until they get back.

I love how selfless my sister is. She just wants the people around her to be happy, and I hope one day she gets this feeling that I have now. Contentment.