i hate you.

It was the same as it had been for the past several weeks.

Chevron was covered in horrible gashes from head to toe, and Error couldn't keep a hold of his breath for much longer. They had run into each other in the same AU and were fighting over who got to keep Frisk's soul.

"You shouldn't get it! You don't even use them! You just go around breaking stuff like a giant man-baby and you want it as a stupid trinket of your tantrum!" Chevron doubled over in pain, coughing up a disturbing amount of blood. He took a bandage from his pouch and placed it over a glitched-out burn he got from a Gaster Blaster, then seemed to be doing a little better.

"I do not just keep them as trinkets! You just want them because you're a child!"

"You're a child!"

Chevron charged forward again, beating Error's shoulder with his weapon of choice. Error coughed slightly and mimed a sound of great pain before bones grew from the ground like weeds and trapped Chevron in a cage of agony.

Error laughed a horrible sound and stood to make himself taller than the Frisk. 

"You'll never beat me, l o s e r . All you ever do is make my job easier, you know, you really do a number on those poor kids. I won't kill you, for now." Error cackled again, like he just said the most killer villain line in all of history. 

His laughter was cut short, however, by Chevron suddenly disregarding his own health and throwing himself through the bars of instant death and latching onto Error.  Chevron attacked with all his might, striking more damage than he ever had before. The skeleton, having a soul-consuming fear of being touched, screamed higher than an anime girl and slammed Chevron against the wall until his grip loosened and the child collapsed onto the floor. 

Error would've taken time to relish in his victory if he didn't shortly follow the kid's dying footsteps.