1st Cash house, Police Station

C/l/n = Cousin last name

3rd POV

On a street a car driving to a stop opening a door a man gets out he close the door carrying a bag he looks around before walking to a building inside is girls in bikini's using machines to count the money and weighing it the door buzzes a man holding a shotgun walks towards it, he slides a hatch open to see the man who leans in after taking his glasses off the shotgun man close the hatch and open the door only to meet the butt of the gun.

C/n POV

I hit the man holding the gun and enter with the others I move around by Dom we went towards the girls in bikinis I hit another man with my gun and aim the girls scream as we took out the men as we aim at everyone.

Now we had everyone together in a group I help Brian carry the last on the money and put it down on the pile Brian said, "That's all of it" I walk said "Nothing left" The Man I hit with my gun said "You're a dead man" He looks to everyone "You're all dead men" He looks at Dom "You don't have a place to hide".

So, Dom took his mask off to reveal himself he ask, "Who's hiding" We all take our masks off to reveal our identities the Man ask "Are you crazy, are you crazy" He looks around "Do you know whose house this is" He nods at the money "Who's money are you stealing" Dom grabs a gasoline he pours it over the money and threw the tank and pull out a lighter.

He looks at the man and said "We ain't stealing it" Dom threw the lighter on the money causing it to go in flames Dom walks to the Man point "You tell your boss exactly who did this" I smile as Brian stands next to me "Tell him there's more coming" With that Dom turns and we all follow him.

3rd POV

Back at the garage Wilkes and Fusco finish rebuilding the car Fusca said "Voila" Luke said, "Turn it over" Fusco walks to the driver side he opens the door and start the engine he leans out nods said "She's running on all eight, checks out fine" He turns the engine off, but Luke said "Keep lookin'" He goes on the gun he got.

Wilkes and Fusco both sigh Fusco said "Boss, if something was missing, we'd know" Luke gives the gun to Chato who takes it Luke walks over to the car as Fusco leans up Luke looks at the car Elena watch Luke open the door he looks inside before looking and spot something said, "It's a goddamn shame putting bullshit like that on a classic".

Fusco looks too "You may as well slap neon lights on it" Luke press a button to make the device come out Luke leans back as the screen raises it turns on but went error Luke looks to Fusco who looked embarrassed "They took the chip" Suddenly beeping is heard Macroy turns said "We got a hit on the police scanner".

Luke turns "Armed robbery at a house in Leblon" Fusco leans forward "Address cross-checks against property owned by one of Hernan Reyes's corporations" Luke said, "All right, if that's our guys, whatever was on that chip lead them directly to that house" But Elena said "It's them, for sure" Luke turns to Elena as Wilkes walk pass ask "How do you know that" Elena said "'Cause no one else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes".

At Reyes building in his office the Man from the cash house stands there Reyes walks to him with Zizi the Man looks down slightly as Reyes stands in front of him who turns to Zizi who stares Reyes looks back the Man said, "They invaded the Leolon house" Reyes ask "Who invaded" Zizi put his hands on his hips said "The men from the train".

Reyes turns to Zizi who nods slightly Reyes turns back to the Man and walks around ask "How much did they take" The Man said, "They didn't take anything" Reyes looks at the Man "They burned it" Reyes stop ask "They burned the money" The Man nods said "Yes, and said there's more coming" Reyes nods as Zizi stares.