PREFACE,

hi icy gang, we back with it! 😊

I've realized that, this plot was WAY too good to just scrap and forget about it. Since MM is coming to a close, I'll go ahead and finish this.

Besides, I missed Raj and Lei. 😊

Copyright 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved to WyntersDiary.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any pictures, videos or music used in this book does not belong to me unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved to their original owners.

     Soleil's feet lazily glided back and forth in the water, listening to the many different conversations that took place around her

Soleil's feet lazily glided back and forth in the water, listening to the many different conversations that took place around her. Her thumb resting on the opening of her Sangria bottle, as the corners of her mouth curled up into a small smile, watching as her friends joked around.

Her friend Marco grabbed another one of their friends, throwing her into the pool; the rest laughed as Lei shook her head. She looked past them and saw as her boyfriend Elias and her friend Jaelyn walked into the house together, making her perk up a little.

She sat the sangria bottle down to her side and pulled her feet out of the now lukewarm water before; getting up from the concrete ground and started to walk towards the house. A few others outside spoke as she passed by them, slowing her down a little.

On her way into the house, another guy spoke to her, "What's up, Lei?" Kelz gently grabbed her elbow. She gave him a light-hearted smile and waved as she continued to pass by until she decided to stop him again.

"Hey, uh, Kelz." She stopped him, he paused and turned around to face her again. "You saw Elias?" she asked him; he nodded his head and pointed to where the stairs were. She thanked him before, passing through the small crowd in the living room, and made her way up the stairs.

She started to walk past one of the doors until she heard very faint voices, causing her to stop in her tracks. She pressed her ear to the door and tried to make out what was being said, but the blasting music and extra noise added on top made it extremely hard to hear what was being said. She covered her other ear and began to focus on the voices.