Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson

Tyson ~

Kinsley sunk down in the tub against my chest, relaxing instantly without flinching when I moved my hand toward her ass to rub away the pain I had placed there.

Dane undressed and pulled her legs into his lap, giving me a nod that he agreed I needed to take point for aftercare tonight. Normally this was Dane's thing and I just followed his lead, but I had been the one to deliver her first real punishment and she needed affection from me specifically.

I rubbed her thighs and ass with one hand while I kissed a light trail of kisses up her neck.

"You okay?" I asked, loving the way she never opened her eyes.

"Mmmhmm." She hummed with a smile.

"I'm proud of you. You did good tonight." I said against her hair as I pulled it to one side, giving me better access to her neck.

She melted at my words, pressing her back against me even further.

"Did that scare you?" Dane asked, wanting to make sure to make communication top priority.

"No, I trust you. I knew you'd stop if I asked you to...I mean it hurt, but it also felt...good." She said softly with her eyes still closed.

That's exactly what we want to hear, baby.

I rubbed her entire body with my rough hands, testing her with every touch to see if she flinched or cowered, but she didn't. She hummed and smiled with her eyes closed perfectly content with every pass of my hands. I moved her body from one side of my lap to the other, lifting her and manipulating her to give Dane better access to her mouth.

Dane delivered several long lazy kisses and I felt Kinsley reach down and grab my hand, lacing her fingers between mine as she kissed Dane slowly.

The three of us relaxed in the tub together for a few more minutes all dozing with our eyes closed, and completely content until Kinsley's little shoulders started to shake.

The waters still hot. There's no way she's cold.

It was no surprise to us that Kinsley would experience some sub drop after her first punishment, but I still didn't like it.

Dane moved in closer, pinning her between us as she shook, disliking the concerned look in her eyes just as much as I did.

"Normal right?" She asked in a shaky voice, needing a little reassurance.

"Completely normal." Dane reassured her.

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a tight squeeze as I lowered my head toward her ear.

"You're safe Kins, you know that right?" I asked.

"I know."

She was trying to relax her body and not give in to the fear and anxiety that accompanied the hormonal drop she was experiencing.

I let Dane's words flash through my brain, thinking back to the first few times I'd participated in aftercare - "Aftercare is all about comfort and affection. Endorphins, oxytocin and electrolytes are what they need to help combat sub drop - massages, light touches, warmth, affectionate words, snacks and drinks." 

Dane had always been the aftercare expert, but I was starting to become a Kinsley expert. I knew exactly how to give her a quick rush of endorphins.

I nested my head against her neck, letting my lips brush against her skin, making light contact as I spoke.

"You took your punishment like such a good girl tonight." I praised her, feeling her skin pepper with goosebumps beneath my hands.

I know what you like baby.