Chapter 39

Stefani's POV

I'm super excited and my eyes weren't bogged down with boredom. Me and Rachel are about to aboard our flights to fly in for those entry exams.

"You've attended college, give me pointers," I turned and faced her with a slightly eager rush flowin through me.

"Girl, you just secured millions and you're gonna ask me how to survive college?" She looked at me crazy.

"Ugh, you're such a buzzkill," I shrugged and she laughed.

"It's not that hard, just studying and resisting the temptation to go partying," she informed me and my nose scrunched.

"As if partying is my thing," I gagged.

"Hundreds and thousands of dollars get tossed into living in the moment when you could be investing all that money and watch it turn into hundreds of thousands. There's a difference. I'm not wasting my money on short term pleasure," I waved off the idea of college parties.

"Agreed. Wanna spend it on weed instead?" She nudged me and we both laughed.

"As a way to celebrate small victories, yes I wouldn't mind at all. But if what you're saying is true about my college credit, this should be a breeze," I started getting comfortable on our plane.

"Why the rush to come back to New York?" She questioned.

"If I do finish schooling in one semester- which is by far the most unbelievable thing I've heard in my life, I'm thinking about moving out," I shrugged and Rachel got excited.

It's long overdue, so is the car.

"Im moving out too!" She hugged me tightly.

"We are not living together!" I corrected her and she rolled her eyes with a wide smile.

"Well duh, but i already saw a place back at home to settle down in. Great view of the city," she showed me a picture of a pent house that looks like it's located in the center of the city.

"I don't think I'll be living in New York if I were to officially move out," stared out the view of the night sky above the clouds.

"I- ma'am?" Rachel changed her tone with me.

"I want something different. City life is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but the beaches..

"Dummy we have beaches in New York," she shoved me.

"Well I don't like any of them," I rolled my eyes out of irritation.

"Then build a home? Stefani you're bloodline of the wealthiest of wealthies. This doesn't have to do with giving Lillian space still does it?" Rachel struck a nerve.

"No, she's made her choice," I simply stated.

"Awww you actually had a crush on her, I feel bad for pushing," Rachel admitted.

"Well, it's just a crush. Simple as that, now can I please rest?" I turned to my side and went back to looking out the window.

"One last thing, you never told me how it went in there," Rachel reminded me.

"I dumped the laptop in the trash and poured coffee over it," I yawned.

"Stefani!" She yelled.

"Oh please, we have a cloud drive for a reason now could you please shut the hell up?" I furrowed my brows.

"Okay okay," she adjusted herself and left me alone.

AN: it's super short but the next one will make up for it. For better or for worse👀