Stubborness Is In The Genes

"Dad I am sixteen years old. Richie was nine when he started and he had less training than me! I have been training my whole life how is this even fair?" Marinette demanded glaring at her father Bruce Wayne also known as the batman. She was holding a black box with a gold ribbon tied around it. The box held the very suit she designed and has been wanting to use for years but her father has never allowed her to try and be a hero.

"Because Marinette you are my fragile girl. I am trying to protect you." Bruce said back not wanting his only blood daughter to get hurt. Glaring hard at her father Marinette stormed back into the Manor and out of the cave. Her siblings walked out of the shadows with frowns and disappointment showing clear as day. But Bruce ignored them not even considering changing her mind. Little did he know that he pushed his daughter away and shot down her only demand for the last time. She waited for everyone to be on patrol before entering the cave. She makes sure she has all of her belongings. She lays the box she had earlier and lay it on the keyboard of the batcomputer and ran through the cave grabbing a duplicate of all of the Robins suits. Then she grabbed her supercomputer that was confiscated from her by her father. Along with all of the spare blueprints of their equipment and a utility belt from all of her families extra suits. Then the motorcycle that She help Jason, Steph and Babs build together. And drove off into the night stray tears lost in the wind.

Alfred POV

I sighed walking out of the shadows. Miss Marinette brought the light and warmth into this family now with her gone I have a feelings things are gonna fall apart. I walked to her room and opened it to see the room neat, clean and the worst of all bare. But there was a note on the bed sheets. I picked it up and looked at it to find Miss Marinette hand writing with it addressed to me. Feeling my heart skip a beat I opened the letter in silence afraid it disappeared by the slightest sound.

Grandpa Alfie,

I know with me leaving will strike a big blow into the family. But I have no choice. Father can't see past three year old me even though I have been ready to become a hero for a long time now. I am going to form a hero team by myself. And they won't have any connections with the Justice League. But first I stop by the Miraculous amulet makers and ask Tikki with the help of plagg most likely to help make me a amulet that will hide my identity as Marinette Martha Wayne.

I won't forget how much your teachings of cooking and first aid has helped me through everything. I will always be grateful for your help, support and wisdom. Your cooking and baking has helped me see the beauty of cooking and how making something yourself is satisfying. And as for you lessons on first aid will be a world's worth of help. I can see how reckless my family is while also having a feeling that they would be long gone if it wasn't for you.

I know this is sudden but I love you and our family so much but its time for me to grow into my own person. And please don't tell them my plan they would just drag me back and put me on house arrest.

Love you 1,086

Marinette

"I you 1,086 as well Miss Marinette," I whispered in the silent and dark room sad to see the girl I saw as my granddaughter run away thinking there was no other choice. wiped away the stray tears and hide the letter in my inner jacket pocket. I walked to the front doors and let Miss Barbara in and walked with her to the batcave.

Batman POV

Grunting from the hit I received from a thug behind I spun around and gave the thug a hard right upper throat. After tying them up I alerted the Gotham Police and grappled hooked to the top of the Wayne Enterprises building. There I put my finger to the side of my head.

"Batman to Oracle what's the word on crime related situation with the rest of the family?" I asked staring at my city my cape billowing in the wind.

"Oracle to Batman everyone is fine. They are actually complaining on how slow the night is. But there is a person missing. And I am only tell you who once patrol is over." I growled hearing that and commed the rest of my family saying we were calling it a night and to meet at the cave. I called the batmobile and sooned arrived at the cave. There I jumped out and walked over to Oracle removing my cowl.

"What couldn't you tell me over the coms Babs?" I asked approaching her casually. she slowly turned around in her wheelchair So I could see her completely. I stopped dead in my tracks seeing the tear steaks and the box in her lap. I knew the rest of my family minus Marinette and Alfred were behind me. I stared at the box shocked since it was the one Marinette was gripping earlier. It held her super suit that she designed. I slowly opened the box seeing the material for the suit and piece of paper with four words.

You caused this Father

I ran upstairs to Marinette room to find it completely empty of all of her things. I then ran back to the cave and searched it completely. All kinds of things were missing along with the motorcycle that Marinette, Jason, Steph and babs had been working on. I turned to find my family glaring at me. I gave Dick the letter and the box then went to go change out of my uniform unsure on how to feel.

"Babs can you see if you can track her?" I heard Dick asked her. I frowned knowing that it wouldn't be that simple.

"I have been trying ever since I discovered this letter and the box. But no luck, she covered all of her tracks it's gonna take time and effort to even find a hint on where she went." Babs told them which didn't help the tension in the air at all.

"Thanks a lot father you drove my blood sister away cause you wouldn't let her join us." Damian growled out before storming to his room.

Three Years Later

Dick, Tim, Jason and Steph walked around Jump City. They had heard about a team of superheroes. They haven't found any signs yet but it had been a quiet day. They were passing by a pizza place when they watched scared as a bus came rushing to a abandoned baby stroller. Just then they watched the heroes come from the pizza place and stop the disaster from happening. But then a battle ensued.

The four bats ended up running to their hotel room. Once there they opened a video chat at once their nerves were theoretically killing them. As soon as everyone was on the meeting they explained what happened. But just then the tv that was playing the news showed a battle happening at teen titan tower.

Everyone cheered seeing that Marinette but then they gasped when she fell to the ground gripping her side in pain. Damian got up and ran off to find a quick way to his younger sister. Worried that her injuries are worse than they seem.

Marinette POV

I groaned in pain as I clutched my side. I turned and saw the police taking Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo away in handcuffs.

"Robin! Are you alright?" Starfire asked me as the world went dark.

Starfire POV

 I flew over to Robin to see if he was okay. I removed his hand from were he was clutching his side and gasped. There was a big gash there. It looked as if he had gotten stabbed most likely when he fell into the sewer system. But there was evidence of a hasty stitching job.