15: Before the Exchange event

Your POV

I was sitting next to nanami explaining to gojo what happened and why I'm like this.

"Hmm so how long will it last?" He asked.

"That I don't know it might last a week or months or years." I answered.

Gojo stared me.

'Why do I have a bad feeling.' I thought and I was right gojo suddenly picked me up.

"You are so cute! Hey what about you be my little brother!" He said while spinning around making me dizzy.

I teleported out of his arms and fell to the ground.

"Oww.."

'Being small is very uncomfortable, I can't control my Teleportation well and I also feel weak...' I thought.

"Sensei!" We heard.
Yuji ran in.

"Oh nanamin and (y/n) is here too."

I smiled at yuji and tried to sit on the chair I was sitting on.. *tried.*.

"Let's hurry up and see the others!" Yuji said excitedly.

Nanami helped me sit on the chair and went back to reading his newspaper

"Yuji you can't just go see them you should make it as a surprise." Gojo said.

"Gojo don't try to do something weird to yuji." I warned he just simply smiled.

I sighed to tired to stop gojo's weird plan of surprising the Students.

Time skip

"Yuji are you sure your fine?" I asked yuji who was inside a box.*thing.....*
I glared at gojo for making yuji go inside a small box.

I was about to leave to go see the 1 years but was stopped by gojo.

?

"Hehehe."

----

Fushiguro's POV

We waited for gojo sensei who was late as usual.

"Sorry for the late!" Gojo sensei said while running to us.

He gave a protective charm to the Kyoto Students and after that he walked to us.