A Difference of Dreams

Author's Notes

Hello Guys enjoy this for Alternate Universe... Of Demon Slayer and crossover With Fate....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimetsu Town was built in Japan. The Holy Grail War started there in 1991. An alternated universe, three routes... Differs and alters... A Second Magic activation : kaleidoscope but it was always active....

Kanao Route

In Kuoh, a girl named Kanao was dreaming a male with auburn hair

In Kuoh, a girl named Kanao was dreaming a male with auburn hair... And a dark auburn hair. He was called Saber... He was named Saber... His own wearing was a flower patterned... She was an idol from that dream.

Like her sisters jacket named Kanae and Shinobu... She was picked as a master. She dream it... The one who causes the Grail or the one who triggered the was Muzan "Michael Jackson " Kibitsuji. Her sisters found a sword. It was a cursed sword a catalyst for summoning and a book on how to summon servants from Time. But they don't know on how to summon it. They evidence it as does it have to be a strong will to summon? They asked one of knowing the Grail who was like father figure... It was Kagaya Ubuyashiki , Who knows the Grail Wars. Kagaya sensed this from the Mage's Association... Another war from his brother a super dead apostle Muzan... One of Muzan , Upper Moon Three was watching and asked Lancer to kill the girl... With small stature. Aiming for Kanao... Before they went to Kagaya they used the blood... For the summoning shown in the book... The Catalyst was set somewhere safe... In their home... until the three was awoken and run...

Kanao : Sisters!

A voice came out in telepathic. But both Shinobu and Kanae faints

??? : Do you want to save your sisters?

Kanao : Who?

??? : If wish for help you can beg for it...

Kanao : Help!

??? : You don't want them to die don't ya young lad?

Kanao went in the shed and then Kanao was brave this time...