32:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Damian!!!!" Everyone shouted. I could see his parents, Emelia and Seb, Theo, Scott and Peter. I invited my friends Natasha, Mia, Carter too because they have become good friends with Damian too.

"Oh my god!" Damian let out a laugh with surprised expression.

"How? You all! I.... Thank you so much guys." Damian said and hugged everyone.

"Say thanks to your girlfriend, it was her idea to surprise you." Scott said.

I smiled, Damian turned and came towards me. He held my hand and interwine with his. He gently kissed me IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. My face was completely red with blush. Isn't this embarrassing? I mean all of them know about us but then too.

"You knew then!" He whispered.

"Of course. I'm your P.A. Mr. Wilson. Sorry for troubling you since morning." I pouted.

"It's all acceptable. All this made it up for that." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh I thought I could do something else for making up to you." I bite my lip seductively.

He groaned, "Goodness Jen, don't do this. I might not leave you and then we can forget about this party."

"No need. First enjoy the party then will see." I winked.

He was about to speak when Seb came to us. "Bro I know it's your birthday today but still right now you smell gross. Go you guys freshen up and meet us at the back garden. We have arranged everything there."

"Dumbo so you knew about this huh? That's why you and Milsy behaved weird this morning." Damian slapped his head.

"We were just following your girlfriend's order." He shrugged and went out.

"You have certainly managed to win everyone's heart over here. I think they like you more than they like me." He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we proceeded towards his room.

"I think so too. I mean I am definitely more likeable than you." I said in duh tone.

"You are very much in mood to tease me. I think I should do something about it." He said.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask innocently. By then we were in his room.

"I will kiss you senselessly till I want too."
He whispered huskily.

Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips on mine. He was asking for my permission to enter in my mouth but I wanted to tease him little more. But he bite my lower lip. I gasped. He took this chance to let his tongue slide into my mouth. When we were out of breath, we pulled away.

"How was the punishment?" He asked.

"I think I could commit crimes to get such a punishment." I smiled slyly.

He laughed, the laugh which I adore.

"Okay enough, get ready. I have to get ready too." I literally pushed him in his closet.
....................................