Part 4

Y/n's POV

Skip Time

It had been about 2 weeks since I had last seen Rafe. Right now I was working at The Wreck.

Now if you didn't know, The Wreck is one of the most popular spots in the Outerbanks. Which meant Pogues and Kooks were both in there all the time.

I had seen a few Kooks that I know or at least use to know, but not Rafe.

"Hello, my names Y/n, I'll be your waiter for today, what can I start you off with?" I asked the 2 Kook boys who sat in front of me.

"Um can I just get whatever that is and a cherry coke?" Topper asked

"And what about for you?" I questioned

"The same thing just with a water." Kelce replied rolling his eyes.

"I'll get that right out for you." I said sighing and going to the kitchen.

"They giving you a hard time?" Mr.Carrera asked

"Nothing I haven't delt with before." I said grabbing food for one of the other tables I was waiting.

"Oh why thank you sweetheart. How are you?" The old lady asked

"It's been a long day I'm not gonna lie. You enjoy your food miss." I said trying to walk away.

"Your that girl that walks around with the baby in your hip aren't you." She asked

"I could be, although I don't see very many teen moms around here so yes probably." I replied with an awkward smile.

"That baby is so beautiful, you take care of her." She said as her eyes reverted to her food.

I nodded before walking back to the kitchen to grab Topper and Kelce's food.

"Here you guys go. Enjoy your food." I said

"Yea we will." Topper said

"Ok Top before I go I need the 30 bucks you owe my brother." I said

"I only brought enough for my food." He rolled his eyes

"And now your giving it to me. Pay up." I said sitting next to him scooting him over.

"Here." He said handing me 30 bucks.

"Oh and since you don't have the money to pay for your food... I'm gonna need this." I said taking his food and dumping it in the garbage.

"I still have my drink." He smirked.

I picked up his drink and poured it over his head.

"Yea you do have your drink don't you." I said smiling before walking away.

"Mrs. Carerra I'm gonna go home now. It's 5." I said taking my apron off.

"Alright sweetheart bye. Oh and that's the last time something like that happens and I let it slide ok?" She said talking about the incident with Topper.

I nodded before walking out the door, not before glancing at Topper who was now about to get in his car.

"That wasn't very mature in there!" He yelled.

"Good thing I'm still a minor!" I yelled out before driving off to my moms house.

Yep, my moms house. That's where my brother lives so I kinda have to take Saylah there. I don't have money for a babysitter.

Once I got there and knocked on the door my mom answered.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I'm here for Saylah, Adrian watched her for me." I said.