Monday, 1pm

No one's POV
Yuka Itadori was walking around the school when she saw her friends Sasaki-senpai and Iguchi-senpai along with her brother Yuji Itadori who was competing with their Track and Field Coach, Tagaki sensei.

She walked up to her friends and stood beside them. "Oh Hey Yuka" "Hey" They watched as their Coach threw the metal ball at the sand and it landed on 14 meters.

Everyone started to cheer for Yuji "Hey, is Itadori famous or something" said Sasaki-senpai. Iguchi-senpai replied "They're probably tall tales, but I heard he beat all stages of Ninja Warrior, and that he's the reincarnation of Mirko Cro Cop" "But Mirko's not even dead yet." "Still, he earned the nickname Tiger of West Middle." "Lame"

'I wonder if we're going to visit grandpa today.' Yuka's Thoughts got interrupted by a loud bang. She looked up and saw that Yuji had already thrown the metal ball and it landed on one of the top metal of the football Goal. It was about 30 meters "He's more gorilla than a tiger, isn't he" said Sasaki-senpai. "That was a pitchers throw" replied Iguchi-senpai "Itadori, you'd do well on a sports team, You don't have to force yourself to stay in our occult club, y'know" "But as much as you two love scary things, you couldn't go to haunted places without me, could you?" Replied Itadori. "We're scared because we like it" said a flustered Sasaki. "Besides, this school requires everyone to be in a club right? I couldn't keep up with this" "I did say that" replied a still flustered Sasaki "Me and my sister wants to be able to go home by 5 Pm for our own reasons. So if it's okay with you, We'd like to stay" "I like the atmosphere if the occult club a lot." "Relatable.." said Yuka. "Well, if that's how it is, we don't mind."

Yuka's POV
Monday, 4 pm

I felt a presence behind me, i turned around and saw a person with dark blue porcupine styled(?) hair. 'I wonder what he wants' "Oh, it's already half past four, Come on Yuka let's go" said Yuji as he picked up his bag. "Alright" "Well, Coach, Me and  Yuka's got stuff to do! Later!" Yuji carried me and started sprinting away to a nearby flower shop.

Yuji wanted me to pick out any bouquet and i did. After Yuji paid for the flowers, We were walking back home but stopped because of the red light. I saw baby reaching out it's hands to touch the flowers, I laughed while Yuji stepped away a little. After the light turned green, we continued our way to Sugisawa Hospital to visit our grandfather, Wasuke Itadori.

We arrived and entered the room number 301. Yuji was unwrapping the flowers while i took a chair and sat beside grandpa."I told you not to come. Stop buying flowers to bring with you all the time." "You always give us that. Besides these aren't for you. They're for the nurses." "All the more reason not to, you fool! And what about your club. Go to your club! Your club!" "Grandpa calm down, It ends before 5 pm" i said calmly. "We wouldn't be visiting you if we didn't have the free time" said Yuji. "Good, Then listen to me, since I've got free time, too." "Not interested" "Just listen well, There's something i want to tell you guys before the end. It's about your parents-" "I said I'm not interested. Grandpa could you stop trying to act all cool before you die?" "Yuji don't be mean" i told him "Every man wants to go out in style, you know! Get a clue, you useless grandson" said grandpa. "Quit snapping over everything. You can be yourself" "Tsk. Lax upbringing." "Yuji and Yuka." "Hmm?" Me and Yuji hummed "You're strong kids, so help others. Even if it's only those closest to you, just save the people you can. It's okay to lose your way, and don't worry about wether they'll thank you or not. Just save as many people as you can, even if it's only one. When you die, you should be surrounded by people. Don't end up like me." After a few seconds of silents, "Grandpa?" "Gramps?!" After a few mins, Yuji ringed the nurse while hugging me as i cried in his arms. He said "Our grandpa...is dead" while holding his tears.