7

Lan Wangji wasn't about to wait inside the car like Wei Wuxian told him to do, so instead he walked around the vineyard and to the winery, to see about the wine-making process when a woman in her late thirties approached him with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Are you here with our Xianxian? They will be back in a minute, don't worry. Would you like to try some of our best seller wines here?" She took Lan Wangji inside the winery, where there was a small restaurant that was being used for wine tasting, and showed him to a corner seat. By the time the cheese platters and jamón ibérico came, Wei Wuxian entered the restaurant with a wide grin on her beautiful face. She walked straight to Lan Wangji and gave him a full kiss on the mouth and whispered, "I won."

"Of course." Lan Wangji kissed her back.

"Mom." She then turned to the beautiful woman and hugged her. "Dad is outside, sulking because I brought my future husband here." She grinned and introduced Lan Wangji to her. "Mom, this is Lan Wangji, my fiance, and baby, this is my mother." 

Lan Wangji offered his hand but the woman hugged him and patted his back. "Welcome to the family, son."

They talked and laughed and enjoyed themselves with great wines and the cheese platter, catching up on things that were being censored heavily by Wei Wuxian, sans the sulking father. He appeared to be hiding and refusing to meet with Lan Wangji, but the mother said that he would join them at dinner. When the woman turned her back to them, Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian about the one thing that was puzzling him.

"Did your parents know about your… origin?"

"You mean if they knew about my ability to change genders and why they seemed unfazed with my death?" Wei Wuxian took the ham and ate it, then she licked her fingers in a seductive manner that caused Lan Wangji's thing to twitch. "Well, I just changed their memories of me, so instead of a son, they have a daughter, and they did not need to remember about my short death, you think?"

The way Wei Wuxian spoke so casually about changing memories caused Lan Wangji to shudder a little. This person was not someone to be trifled with, and he was glad that he was on her good side rather than the opposite.

"I suppose so." He raised his glass and sipped the cold and crisp white wine. "Is this one of your abilities after your seal was broken?"

"Yeah, and that reminds me, I need to fix your memories too. We can do it after this, in a fun way." She winked at him, and it caused his blood to rush down quickly as he put down his glass and took her hand in his.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lead the way."

It was already dark when Lan Wangji got out of the messy bed, where he and Wei Wuxian just made love after she did something to him that caused him to feel like he was swimming in an ocean full of his memories, ever since the beginning. He now knew why he had that longing, that familiar feeling, everytime he looked at her. Whether she was in female or male form, she always was the love of his life. He did not regret a single moment, even if it caused them to forget who they were every thirty years. He believed they would always find each other, just like their previous lives.

"I love you, baby." He kissed Wei Wuxian's forehead lovingly. He truly did. He could not live without her, the other half of his soul. Never once in his life did he think he would feel more in love with her, and yet, here he was, feeling even more in love than before, with the sleeping person beside him, his soul mate.

"I love you too, Lan Zhan." She mumbled in her sleep and grabbed Lan Wangji's hand to pull him back to bed. "Where are you going? I'm not done with you." She kissed him and pulled herself on top of him. Then she guided the hardening manhood inside of her, before she started to move.