12🧸

Sunoo was finally discharged from the hospital and refused to let go of Heeseung's grip since then.

-" Sunoo you can walk. Uncle Heeseung has maybe enough of holding you and stop calling him mommy. "

Heeseung assured Sunghoon that it was okay, he actually didn't mind the nickname that the little boy gave him. To be honest it even makes him kinda happy to be considerate as a mother figure in Sunoo's eyes.

But Sunghoon didn't look that happy.

-" No hyung, you're his uncle and he has to call you by this name and he can walk. "

-" Let him be Sunghoon ! You can't forbidden him to considerate me like someone who can be his mom. "

-" But you're not. "

-" So ? What if we date one day ? I'll be an official member from this family. "

-" Date ? Why would we ... I mean it wouldn't bother me. "

Sunghoon was now flustered, why Heeseung was now talking about dating him ? He didn't mind it to be honest, he would be even glad but he had other things to care about.

Like telling his son to stop calling Heeseung "mommy" not that he didn't wanted his son to consider the older as a mother figure but he feared the reaction of his ex girlfriend.

She could went nuts if she went to learn that.

Sunghoon tried to pick up his boy from Heeseung's arms but Sunoo was deep asleep so he let him be.

After all maybe that Heeseung was right, Sunoo probably needed to see Heeseung as a mother figure for his own good.

When they got back to Sunghoon's apartment, they put Sunoo in his bed and went to sit at the dinning table.

-" So ... you're really gonna drive him back to this bitch ? "

-" Hyung ... I can't do
otherwise. "

-" If you want then you can but you clearly don't do any effort to stop her. "

Heeseung was disappointed in his friend to not fight enough, Shin-Ae, which is Sunoo's mom name, was clearly a danger for everyone but especially Sunoo.

If Sunghoon wasn't able to fight, Heeseung knew that he gotta do it and he would without any hesitation.

To be honest what Heeseung said hurt Sunghoon. He wanted the best for his son but he wasn't able to provide him at this exact moment.

-" You can't say that ! "

Heeseung apologized. Yes he shouldn't have say that but Sunghoon needed to hear that and to realize that the more Sunoo would go in this horrible household the more he would be in danger.

-" I don't have any money for a lawyer ! I can't took her to the court and I can't make an agreement with her because she refused to listen to me. "

-" Then I can talk to her. Maybe she would listen to me. "

-" I don't think so but give a try and see. You'll be
disappointed. "

-" Stop being so negative ! "

Yeah he should probably stop being like that but he can't. Sunghoon sighed and nodded, he wasn't agreeing with Heeseung but he let him do what he wanted.

Anything couldn't be worse with or without Heeseung interaction. His crazy ex girlfriend won't change and he knows that but still ... maybe she would understand some things about Sunoo.

But he wasn't quite sure...

Sunoo's luggage was nearly ready because they weren't much things to take to his mom house. Sunghoon didn't want him either to go back there but regarding to the kaw he couldn't do anything.

Too poor and scared to take any legal actions, he resigned himself to talk and fought back when he should have done that from the beginning.

However inside him, deep down inside his soul, a little light was slowly building up filled with love and rage. His love for his son of course but for Heeseung too and rage towards Shin-Ae.

Now we just have to wait a little since this light of hope, love and rage blow up inside him and make him realize what actions he had to take to finally set his son free from his own mother.

Because the old Sunghoon is maybe a coward but the new one, the one after his meeting with Heeseung, isn't a coward and is eager to give his son a wonderful life.

I apologize for uploading such a short chapter but it's just a filler.
Lot of action will come in the next chapter and I hope I'll be able to upload it soon.