Chapter 19

Boboiboy POV

   We now at Fatui Hideout Dungeon, to find the Holy Lyre that has been stolen by the Fatui. I got to say, this is my first time entering the dungeon, so I feel a bit awkward, but I'm still fine as ever.

  After we cross a bridge with a lot of fire mechanisms, we stumble into a guy. Looking at his appearance, no doubt he's a Fatui." No, NO! Don't eat me! Ah? You're....You're a human?" He was scared, I could tell because his shaking and he doesn't hold his sword properly.

  " The entire floor's defenses...have been broken. I thought it was the Abyss Order attacking," I then think to myself " Is he even a Fatui? Why does he looks like a scaredy-cat?". I shooked my head and tell him that we came for the Holy Lyre der Himmel.

  " H—How did you guys know the Lyre's here? The place it's being kept locked uptight. If you're after the key, keep going further into the ruins, but d—don't come after me!. I don't know which one if the guards has it, but I'm sure you can the guards and find out for yourselves," he spoke.

  " This guy looks like he's about to wet himself," Paimon said." Y—You just worry about yourselves! One of the Harbingers is already in Mondstadt," I froze for a while. One of the Harbingers is already there? That's very weird. "Signora. When she gets her hands on you, she's going to string you up and torture you. When that time comes, don't you dare say a word about me," he then ran away, just like a coward.

No One POV

  " I start to think that the Fatui has a lot of scaredy-cat," Boboiboy said, while Paimon nod. " Did he said Signora? What a strange name...," Paimon spoke, Diluc proceed to answer it." No.8 of The Eleven Harbinger, Goes by the name Signora. The fact the Fatui can run amok across the seven nations like they do is entirely because of The Eleven Harbingers,"." Basically they can only survive with the help of the Eleven. Such a coward,"

   Aether, Paimon and Diluc didn't realise that Boboiboy is in his Blaze form. Diluc didn't surprise, since he already sees it at The Four Winds Temple." You have Pyro Vision??" Paimon asks, Blaze only laughed at her question. " Well, It's not vision, it's my power! I'm Blaze. The second stage of elemental power fire!".

After finding the keys...

  They finally found the Holy Lyre. But, when they try to approach it, a gate suddenly blocking. " Where did you rats scurry out from...," a mysterious voice speaks, proving that they are a Fatui. " Signora is not going to tolerate this kind of interference in our affairs," a mysterious man appeared wearing a mask, ready to fight." So, I'll be the one to take care of  you— save her the trouble of having to deal with you herself,"

  " Can I fight him???" Blaze asks Aether. Aether thinks for it and then nod. "Nice! It's been a long time I didn't fight someone,". His hands were covered with flame, and firey chakrams appeared at both of his hand. He ran fast and starts attacking the Fatui with no hesitation.

  " What the—,"." Heh! Not so strong now aren't you!" Blaze said. The Fatui try to hit him with his sword, but Blaze immediately avoids it. " Attack from behind, you're are a coward!!"  Blaze attack him with all his might, without giving the Fatui a chance to strike.

  "Woah..." Aether amazed. He never see Boboiboy this energetic before. He is usually calm, a bit quiet but nice. But in his Blaze form, his personality change into a fighter and thrist for battle.

   After the Fatui defeated, Blaze looks at them and smiles." Alright! Take the Lyre, " he pointed to the Holy Lyre. Paimon sighed happily " Finally, the Lyre is back in safe hands!"." Thanks to me though," Blaze said with a proud tone.

  " Where did that guy go though? He was here a second ago...," the guy spoke again after Paimon asks them." Signora is going to end you. The songs bards sing of your demise will be so terrifying— the people of Mondstadt will never sleep again for the nightmares they give them,"

  Blaze look at him with a disgusted face " Say the person who just got defeated by a child, you want your butt to get kicked again aren't you?". " Big talk for a guy who still ran off in the end... Chicken," Paimon said while  putting both of her hands at her waist.Blaze laughed with Paimon statement meanwhile Diluc and Aether standing, clueless.

  " You were so cool back there!" Aether compliments Blaze. Blaze smiles happily " Thanks!! Now let's send this Lyre to the Tavern!" he said with energetic tone.