Klaus Mikaelson

Noah Opened the door "Stiles?."

"Dad?" Stiles replied softly. "It's been a while."

"What happened to you?" The sheriff asked pulling him into a tight hug. "Where have you been?" He furrowed his brows and he knew that he felt his stomach. "What?"

"Virginia," Stiles answered avoiding the topic of his pregnancy at the moment. "Louisiana, Tennessee. As for the what happened we should probably discuss it in the house."

"Does it have anything to do with werewolves?" His dad questioned and he gasped. "Scott and Derek told me everything after you disappeared from the lacrosse pitch. Why did you run away?"

"Who told you that I ran away?" Stiles asked a frown on his face. "I didn't run away, dad. Who told you that?"

"Chris and Allison," Noah explained and Stiles shook his head. "Is that not the truth?"

"No, it is not" Stiles snarled his hands curling into fists.

"You didn't run away? Sheriff Stilinski asked. "The night of the game? The Argent's, Scott and Derek lied to me?"

"Sounds like it," Stiles grunted and sat down on the couch. "I was taken against my will off of the field when the lights went out. When I regained consciousness I was in the Argent's basement."

"What?" His dad yelled and Stiles jumped. "They kidnapped you?"

"Gerard did," Stiles responded looking down at his hands. That old creep still haunted him. "I don't know if you know but Erica and Boyd were there too. Tied up being electrocuted. Gerard beat the hell out of me to send a message to Scott. My face looked horrible."

"That son of a bitch," He spat and pulled his cellphone out of his pocket. He dialed a number and after a few rings Scott's voice chimed through. "Scott McCall, you need to get yourself, Derek Hale and his pack over here right this moment. Bring the Argent's too. No, son I mean right now. Stiles just showed up on my doorstep."

Stiles didn't hear Scott's response because his dad ended the call. "You should know that I am a werewolf now too. Just not like Scott though."

"So, you activated the gene?" Noah scoffed tossing back the rest of his whiskey. "I'm sorry that happened to you kid. Your mother never wanted you to have to go through that. You're a werewolf and you're pregnant. How?"

"I'm not really sure how I got pregnant, something a witch did to me, I think" Stiles snickered. His dad glared at him. He held his hand up in a joking manner. "Activating the gene has something to do with the night that Gerard took me."

"What did he do to you after he beat you up?"

"Told two hunters to take me back home," Stiles whispered closing his eyes. He hated thinking of that night. "Imagine my surprise when they didn't take me home but to the woods. They dragged me out of the vehicle and into the woods. I screamed. I kicked. I punched at them and I did finally break free. I tried to run but one of them grabbed me again. I pushed him and he fell down the other one was behind him and they both collapsed. They hit their heads on this big ass rock. After that I was in agonizing pain, my bones were breaking all over my body. I felt like I was going to explode. I don't remember anything after that. I woke up a few weeks later in a cabin in Tennessee. I still can't remember how I got there. Made my way to Virginia because there were other packs. Then went to New Orleans because I wanted to. Ran into a fucking witch who cast a spell on me."

"Okay, Where does the pregnancy come in?"

"Hooking up with an evil hybrid," Stiles mumbled. He shook his head at him. "It was a drunken one night stand. I told you before, I always make terrible decisions."