Designs (edited x3)

Update: I just wanted to say that the clothes in here are a mixture of the clothes on the 15th, 16th, 17th, and maybe the 18th too. This book is also kind of a mixture between those dates and maybe a bit more futuristic.

Sorry that I'm posting it soooooooooo late, I was really busy with finishing up my homework...

I hope that you, my fellow's potatoes, like the designs and I hope that you aren't disappointed. Of course, you don't have to imagine the designs like this and imagine whatever you want the designs to be. I just did this for fun. Also, I'm not done will all of them but I finished most.

Also, I regret making the side views, if you want you can ignore it, I was just trying it out and it came out horrible! :D

Killer:

Info:

- 1.73 meters

- Sassy

- loves making jokes

- Flirty

- Fust runner

- Likes being "top"

- "If you were a type of pain you would be a 3, not very painful but never-ending"

Killer Target comes from an assassin family who use to protect her town. Which was taken over by another kingdom to become what is known today as... well a kingdom. She always had a bit of a grudge against the royal family. She has an adoptive brother called Grey who remembers nothing to very little about his past.

Killer is also a shapeshift which makes it hard for her to socialize. Since no one accepts her "species" or "powers". They are seen as if they are dangerous and evil. Those who posse shapeshifting powers are called witches and are normally killed.

Grey: 

- 1. 47 meters

- Can be shy

- Normally gets scared easily

- The marks on his face glow in the dark! (rarely uses them)

- "Ja! Great job sis!"