DISCHARGED.

Its been four hours since Jungkook was in ICU and Taehyung was still sitting in a corner like a dead body . He had no more Tears . Namjoon ,Yoongi and Hoseok finally had caught the snipper and took him to police station, after an hour of interrogation he told everything about Melissa and police arrested both of them.

Everyone of their group along with Jungkook's dad were waiting outside the ICU when suddenly the door opened and doctor came out gaining everyone's attention especially Taehyung's.

"How's my son doctor?" Mr. Jeon asked 

"He is out of danger but it might take some time for him to regain his consciousness because of the blood loss . He was very lucky, the bullet was just 1 cm away from his heart otherwise he would have died." 

"Can I meet him "Taehyung asked with desperation in his voice

"You can see him  after we shift him to his ward but don't make any noise and don't crowd the area." doctor said and he nodded 

soon after doctor left all of them decided to divide the work .

"Taehyung you come with me ,have a shower and get changed . Your shirt is covered with blood meanwhile I will cook for everybody." Jin said sternly and Taehyung nodded because there was no way he would win an argument with him moreover he had no energy left . He just wanted to do everything as fast as possible so he could spend his time with kookie.

"okay and I and Yoongi hyung will bring essentials of all of yours like chargers and night wears and anything else if you need" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

"please bring my laptop bag it will be in my  bedroom " Hoseok said to jimin

"Fine then me and Namjoon would go to company and rearrange the schedule , so we could look after kook." Mr Jeon said .

"And me and Ami would stay here with Jungkook "Hoseok said and everyone nodded and left for their work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TIME SKIP)

Everyone was now again in the hospital (except for Mr. Jeon and Namjoon as it was very late by the time they finished their work so they decided to go home and rest and come to hospital tomorrow.) but in the VIP ward this time , they got changed in their night wear and went inside the room .

Taehyung couldn't control his tears right now its has been 6 hours since he last saw him and right now though Jungkook was in front of him he still felt far away . He slowly went to him and sat on the chair near his bed holding his hand. Meanwhile the rest of them went to another room they booked for their night stay to give the couple some privacy.

"B-baby" a choked sob came out of Taehyung's mouth .

"I am so sorry ,its all my fault I know but please don't punish hyungie like this . Why didn't you tell hyungie whatever was happening and why did you save me ,Do you think I am okay now ? I am not. It would be much better to receive bullet than to bear this pain . Its hurting bub. Its hurting so much . Get up now" He continued sobbing and finally slept on the chair holding his hand.

(NEXT MORNING)

Taehyung woke up with the feeling of some pressure on his hand ,When looked up he found Jungkook's eyes open staring at him with love and his fingers squeezing his hand making his eyes widen and heart skip a beat . 

Without wasting time he pressed the buzzer and the doctor came along with his friends who were very happy and relieved.

"Mr. Jeon are you okay" doctor asked and Jungkook nodded 

After some check ups doctor turned to Taehyung and said" Mr. Kim he is completely fine now . we will keep him under observation till evening if everything is alright you can take him home . Make sure he takes rest and eats healthy and don't neglect the medicine" and Taehyung made a mental note of all that he said and with that the doctor left.

"Hey little one , are you okay" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded lightly

"W-wat-ter" Jungkook said in cracked voice and Taehyung hurriedly gave a glass of water and helped him drink it  without looking at him. He knew if he looks at Jungkook, he would burst out crying and without any doubt he did. 

 After Jungkook finished drinking he looked at Taehyung and saw him lowering his head "hyungie" he said trying to gain his attention and it was the last straw for taehyung after almost 27 hours he was able to hear this angelic voice and on cue he started sobbing like a baby latching himself on Jungkook carefully .

"Why d-did you do t-this ? I was so scared baby."

" Hyungie , if you don't remember I already told you that if there would be three bullets coming your way I would gladly take two." Jungkook replied smiling 

FLASHBACK

"Baby ,Thank you for helping me with the project"

"My pleasure hyungie, I would love to share everything with you may it be your problems or my happiness" Jungkook said making Taehyung's heart swell.

"And what if I get three bullets" Taehyung asked teasingly

"I would never want that , but if it ever happens I would surely take the two ,  i won't lie saying I'll take all of them coz I might not be able to take the third one but I would try to take as much pain as I could." Jungkook stated and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat .

" But I don't want that so promise me you will never ever do such things" Taehyung said sternly but Jungkook crossed his finger behind and did not say a single word.

"promi-" Taehyung was cut off with Jimin entering their house and yelling and so he had to go to see him meanwhile Jungkook released the breath he didn't know he was holding. 

PRESENT

Taehyung got memories of that day and he couldn't think of  anyone to be as selfless and as loving as his little angel so he leaned towards Jungkook and captured his lips in soft kiss with jungkook caressing his back. Making others in the room coo at them silently

"Love please don't do this again , I'll die " Taehyung said and kissed him again 

"Ahem-" Jimin coughed startling the couple .

"I fucking knew you both would forget about us " Jin said with duh tone and an eye roll making everyone laugh and Jungkook blush. All of them stayed there till evening and had little chats and shared their embarrassing stories .Mr. jeon and Namjoon also came after they got the news of Jungkook waking up . 

Finally after last check up doctors permitted them to Take Jungkook home making all of them over joyed and thus they went for their respective home after dropping Taekook and waving them good night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------