12

Jolene's pov:

The next day at school was going smoothly until Mr. Yamada called me to his office, "Mr. Yamada, you called?" I asked as I entered "Yes, I'll like to tell you that your moving up to the high school department" Mr. Yamada said making me shock.

"But why? Have I done something wrong?" I asked "No we're happy to have you at this school, the whole elementary department can speak proper English because of you but at the high school department is a little terrible since the English can't speak proper English himself and would abuse the kids" Mr. Yamada explained.

"Akane will be also moving with you while Kenji will be assigned to your class, you and Akane will be assigned to a class and your class will have a new English teacher. Now go and get packing" Mr. Yamada said with a smile before I left. As I made it into my class I started packing.

"Mommy! I missed you, what are you packing up for?" I looked up to see Miako "I'm moving to the high school department" I said "Why?" Miako asked "Well Mr. Yamada said you guys are speaking better English than the high schoolers, so that's why I'm moving there" I said.

"Kenji would be your assigned class teacher, please don't kill him" I said "I promise but I'll miss you" Miako hugged me ""I'll miss you too but we can meet after school" I said "Okay, I'll go to my seat now" Miako said before leaving to her seat.

"Hey! So glad your coming with me" Akane said with a smirk "Where's Kenji?" I asked "He'll come in a few, hope he lives by the end of the year" Akane laughed "Let's just wish him the best" I laughed.

At the high school department we met with the head of the department Mrs. Takacodi, she showed Akane and I around before showing us our class. Akane had the Juniors while I has the Juniors that became seniors.

(Pretend the kids are talking Japanese including Jolene, while she talks in English with Akane; something happened to my Google translate so bare with me)

As I entered my new assigned class, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me "Woah! She's pretty!" I heard someone said "And she's a foreigner" another said "Please settle down, from today onwards I'll be you English teacher and also you class teacher!" I announced.

My first class at the high school department went pretty smoothly, the kids listened very attentively and that's what I like. Lunch came around and I was so happy to see my bestie Akane in the cafeteria "How did your first class went?" I asked "A lot of boys tried to flirt with me but you know I have a boyfriend" Akane said.

"My class listened to me very attentively" I said, just then a platter with a lot of food was put in front of me by one of the cooks in the cafeteria "I'm sorry but I already have lunch" I said "I ordered it for you" I looked up to see a boy who I can't seem to identify "FYI, this guy your looking at love to play with every girls feelings especially teachers and he has hella rich parents" Akane whispered in my ear.

"My name is Kachido Tanaka" the boy introduced himself and of course the whole cafeteria attention was on us, the thing I avoid the minute I entered this school "I'm full and I don't want to know who you are, find some else to bother" I said politely before leaving the cafeteria with Akane and I could hear everyone laughing.

After lunch I didn't had no more classes so I just sat in my class I was assigned to and prepared for the next day class. School ended and I was so happy since I get to cook but I remembered that I have to meet Miako.

I saw her in the playground on a swing "Did you miss me?" I asked gaining her attention "Mommy! I thought you weren't coming" Miako hugged me happily "I would never so such thing" I said "How was your first day?" Miako asked "It was great, a boy name Kachido try to flirt with me" I replied.

"That's nice, I told father everything and he was happy to hear about your sucess" Miako said "I told you I would like to congratulate her Miako" we turned around to see Tadashi looking handsome as always.

"But I couldn't wait to tell her father" Miako said "It's okay, I appreciate all the congrats" I said with a smile "I know but I wanted it to come from me not her" Tadashi pout "Stop it! Now if you'll exuse me I need to go home and rest or cook" I said.

"I have to do homework that idiot Kenji gave me" Miako said "Don't worry about her, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" Tadashi said as he placed a kiss on my cheek "Y-Yeah" I stammered "Bye Mommy!" Miako waved before they left........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)