Chapter 23: Theo

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling.
_______________________________________

The sea breeze has made his hair curl even more than normal. He can feel the thick coating of the textured salt making them stick together and create firm ringlets that travel down the back of his neck. He should have braided it before coming from below deck. But his crew had just brought on the loot and captives from the most recent siege, and he was the only man for the job ahead.

And because he was in the middle of having a very intimate moment with one of the deck maids that always seemed to find her way into his private rooms, right before his second in command had banged on his door.

"How are the earnings today boys?"

His crew mates move to show him a large pile of precious gems and other forms of currency that had been taken from the ship to the left that was slowly sinking into the sea.

"Excellent, now..."

He hears something slam extremely close to the side of his head.

He jolts up, feeling a piece of parchment plastered to the side of his face; held to his skin like glue by the saliva that had traveled from his open mouth and onto the paper.

"Langster Hughes takes no prisoners!"

He blinks rapidly confused to find no ocean, no sails rasping in the sea breeze, no hook where his left hand should be.
He blinks again and a very terrifying black bob is sneering back at him.

"Pans?"

He rubs his palms into his eyes and tries to remove the parchment from the side of his face. He ends up ripping the sheet in half, with the one coated in his dry spit still horrendously stuck to his cheek.

"Nott, or should I call you Langster?"

Theo darts his eyes away from her.

Shit, he must have said something out loud. Hopefully he hadn't said anything too incriminating, or the minx of a woman would surely destroy him with it for the rest of his life.

"Funny. What are you doing here?"

He looks down at the table he had been using as a bed, remembering how he must have fallen asleep while reading more on different possibilities for Hermione's tattoo and the ritual from yesterday.

Pansy jumps up on the tables and splays her naked legs in front of him before leaning back on her hands. Theo instinctively moves back further in his chair, even pushing farther from the table itself.

"I am babysitting until Draco gets back from handling the paperwork and exchange apparently."

She turns her gaze to the books surrounding her, and Theo moves to pull the 800 year old ritual encyclopedia out from underneath her arse trying not to touch any part of her.

"The princess is sleeping. She left her and Draco's work on the table in the kitchen for you."

Even though it is extremely obvious Theo is trying desperately to get her arse print off of his collector's edition book, the woman doesn't help at all, actually pressing her weight harder with her left arsecheek.

She was infuriating.

Theo lets out a huff before slamming his open hands onto the table, giving up.

"Pansy, please move before your fucking arse cheek is imprinted into my book."

Pansy sneers at him again, rubbing her behind harder onto his book before jumping off of the table and pulling her skirt that was more of a hand towel in Theo's opinions down a bit.