Chapter-42

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

I woke up by ahad's cute antics and his flirty ways, after our small moment I quickly ran to washroom making him groan and me dance in victory, as he can't resist my pouts

I woke up by ahad's cute antics and his flirty ways, after our small moment I quickly ran to washroom making him groan and me dance in victory, as he can't resist my pouts. After doing my morning chores, I wore casuals, I went outside drying my hairs and directly made my way to dressing table.

Suddenly I felt 2 arms encircling my waist from back, ahad was standing behind me. I don't know what happened to him but he behaved a little strangely, I didn't felt bad but he was lost somewhere, as I called him thrice, he heard it said sorry to me and left leaving me confused with his behaviour.

Its not like I felt bad with his touches and kisses, but the way today he kissed made me feel go crazy. I felt all the jittery feeling inside my stomach, not only butterflies but the whole zoo animals were doing backflips in my stomach. I got ready just thinking about ahad and why he left.

I was sitting on bed lost in my thoughts when I heard door opening, I saw him walking but he was not looking at me.
He came and started rambling about how he was ashamed of his act. He said he should have taken my consent, at that time I felt so happy. I thanked god thousand time for giving him as my husband.

As he was blabbering, I want to stop him, but what I did to stop him was unexpected for him as well as me. Again organism did backflips in my stomach, I felt spark in my body when my lips touched his, he stood without responding and he was frozen at his place.

I detached my lips from his and made him understand, that I didn't feel bad and we love each other so no need to say sorry and most important thing that I trust him, this word trust has the deepest meaning in itself. For me trusting someone is not easy. It's not like I faced many heartbreaks but in this time it's not easy to trust someone.

After making him understand, as I glanced at him he was looking at me with various emotions in his eyes like love, respect and care......

I loved the way he smiles, I always want to see him smiling, the way he endured every pain in his life. I want him to forget his pain and just think about the happy memories and the happy moments we will create in future. If in future also, he will feel sad I will make him happy, I love his simple smiles because those simple smiles are so contagious.

"Now let's go, I am starving - I said rubbing my stomach and with a pout, he chuckled.

"Then let's go - I said him signalling to go first but he shook his head vigorously.

"After you Mi reina - he said with a beautiful smile and I melted at his enderment. I chuckled looking at his cute gestures that I love.

Perfect example of a gentleman in my eyes.