1.

"Keep walking, Bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head.

"And if I don't?" I asked, I heard the man laugh as I fell to my hands and knees.

"I think daddy taught you how to be a good girl, didn't he?"

Of course, everything was daddy's fault. If not, I wouldn't be on the ground while having a gun pushed against me.

Now I knew, I was going to ruin both of those terrible men that wanted to ruin my life for longer than I even knew.

"You have no idea for how long I have been searching for you, just for you to be right in front of me, in my club."

Let's go back, shall we?

                               _____

"Why can't we ever go out?" Harper complained, I sighed.

"You know why, with a shitty past like mine, it's too risky," I told her, once again. I had to repeat myself all the fucking time.

"If something happens to us, I will allow you to murder me on the spot!" She was practically begging for me to kill her.

Harper knew about my past, she knew everything about my dad being in the mafia, me escaping and changing identities, and everyone trying to kill me.

"Come on, Elizabeth." Harper continued begging, I shook my head as her smile faded even more than before. Elizabeth was my cover name when I moved, that was the first name I could think of.

"Fine, then I'm going by myself." She decided, taking her coat as she unlocked the door and stormed out, slamming the door as well.

"Wait!— Harper!" I yelled, I didn't think she meant it. I got up and took my phone and keys, also a gun, just in case. I left the small apartment and tried finding out where my dumb best friend went.

My first instinct was to run to the left, that girl was going in for suicide.
"Harper!" I yelled, looking around. I decided to look behind me as I saw my best friend walking down the street.

I kept my eyes on her as I tried following her, she was just so far away from me. Walking down the streets for minutes, feeling like she was trapping me or some shit. I just kept walking and walking, until she reached a nightclub.

After I watched her go inside, I did the same. I looked around the big amount of people, dancing to the very loud music. I took my phone out as I looked at the phone tracker I once put on her, for safety reasons, of course.

She was just out on the dance floor, I didn't want her to know that I followed her, more because she would make me do stupid shit. I sat down at the bar, as I kept my eye on my best friend, wearing a lilac dress.

The bartender looked at me, almost eye-fucking me. I cleared my throat and smiled.
"Can I get some water, please?" I asked, he instantly nodded and took a glass and filled it up with the cold water.

He placed it in front of me, as I took it and took a sip.
"Thank you," I said. I continued looking to see if she still was around.

"Your first time here?" I heard the most voice beside me, I looked over at the man. I don't know why he looked so familiar, it was probably a coincidence.

I nodded.
"What's your name, Bellissima?" He continued, my stomach sinking completely. The Italian words always made me so nervous, reminding me of the past.

"Elizabeth," I answered without any emotions, I just did what I came to do, keep an eye on my best friend. She was dancing with some guy, that was fine as long as she didn't disappear with him.