Author's Note 8/27/21

Hello lovelies,

I apologize to those who had barely begun reading TBOAA, but it has come to my attention that it is being plagiarized again on possibly two sites.  I have reported to the one site I know about, but still have gotten no word back from them. So unfortunately, until I  get this issue resolved, I have unpublished TBOAA like I should've done in the first place when I was editing only. I apologize for inconvenience. If this upsets you I understand but this is what I should have done after it was plagiarized the first time.

I will continue to keep you guys updated. You may read some more information about this below:

1. It was anywhere from 5-6 months ago since the user plagiarized my work.

2. I never left my story abandoned. I have been editing for a few years trying my best to perfect it. I finally came back on this year during quarantine to put my edited work on here and finally finished in June. That being said,  it's clear that the user who plagiarized uploaded my most recent edited version.

3. I understand that many of you feel cheated and angry at  me for not updating. However, I rather take my time than give you guys a shitty ending.

4. Some of you are right in saying that I should have seen this coming. Absolutely. My biggest mistake was not unpublishing it while I was editing. However, I do read your comments when I have time and I know many of you do come back to re-read and I didn't want to take that away from you guys.

5. Having said all this... I stand by my decision to not update new chapters until this is resolved. The same way some of you felt cheated from paying to read MY STORY on another app that wasn't completed, is the same way I feel. It is unfair for someone else to have made money off of my story. In that case, I should've been charging from the start since I have put too much time, energy and sleepless nights at times for this book. Yet, even after it was first plagiarized I decided that I still DID NOT want to have to have my readers pay to read it. It's a waste of money to have you pay for something that isn't published yet if you ask me. Sadly, If this doesn't get resolved soon, I might have to rethink this.

6. I kindly ask that those who did pay on the other site for help, if you are willing, please contact the site and see if you could possibly get your money back or some kind of compensation. This would be very helpful and would add more pressure to have the book taken down.

Thank you and until next time,
LuckyLuv22

________________________________