☆Part 19☆

EunMi's View

Krystal- "Oppa. Where were you? I was looking for you."

Me- "Excuse me. We were still in the middle of a very important talk." I narrowed my eyes at her.

Krystal- "Well why can't I listen? I'm his girlfriend anyways."

Jungkook- "It's okay Krystal. EunMi and I just have some business to talk about quick so can you go out for a bit?"

Krystal- "But oppa... I want to stay a listen." She whined. Ew. So ugly.

Jungkook- "Krystal please."

Krystal- "Oppa..." She whined more.

Me- "Fine. Stay if you want. There's nothing important about this conversation anyways. You can stay and listen. Now shut up and let me press the play button." I grabbed Jungkooks collar because I wasn't finished telling him to shut up.

Krystal- "Yah! What you are doing to my Kookie?!"

Me- "K-Kookie?" I swear, this was the funniest nickname ever. I started to laugh.

Krystal- "Yah. What's so funny?"

Me- "K......(laughs).....Kookie.." I couldn't stop laughing.

Jungkook- "Stop. That's embarrassing!" He covered both of our mouths.

Me- "Sorry Kookie. But I don't think I'm in the mood to punch you any- never mind what I just said, Kookie." It's fun to make fun of him. Kookie. That's too childish. But it's still funny at the same time.

Jungkook- "Yah. Don't call me Kookie!"

Me- "But Krystal calls you Kookie. Does BoNa call you Kookie too? Aigoo I feel like I'm about to pee in my pants." Seriously I was. I was laughing too much.

Krystal- "D-don't call him Kookie! Only I can!"

Jungkook- "Only my girlfriend can call me that. So EunMi, shut up and read your book. We'll discuss what I wrote to you later."

Krystal- "Discuss what?"

Jungkook- "Nothing. Go back to your seat. Class is about to start."

Me- "Okay Kookie. I'll go back to reading my book." Each time I heard the word 'Kookie', I swear I'm about to pee in my pants.

The teacher came into class and everyone was seated.

Teacher- "Okay class. So remember, tomorrow we'll be having the end of the quarter party. And Jimin, don't forget to bring the jams *See what I did there? Lol xD*. And Baekhyun, remember to bring the cookies. The rest of you know what to bring, right?" The work 'Kookie' came into my mind again. I started giggling.

Jungkook- "What's so funny?"

Me- "N-nothing," I was laughing under my breath. The teacher dismissed us.

The math teacher came and the rest of the day just went on like a school day. I'm thinking of going to Jungkook's place because I haven't seen BoNa for a while now T^T

Class ended.

Jungkook- "You still gonna come over or no?"

Me- "I'll come over. We need to finish the project anyway," I used the project as an excuse to see BoNa. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook- "Well we have to walk to my house because of reasons. Are you fine with that?"

Me- "Yea I'm fine with that,"

Jungkook- "Let's go then," we both left the school and started our way towards Jungkook's house.

JaeHee's View

Mark- "You're mine from now on!"

Me- "And you're mine too. Flirt with other girls and you die," I warned him.

Mark- "I will never flirt wit-"

Nina- "Hey Mark," she added a flirty smile.

Mark- "Hi," I gave him a death glare.

Nina- "Wanna hang out after school?"

Mark- "Actually JaeHee and I were planning to go somewhere. Sorry," he turned his back towards Nina. I gave him another glare.

Me- "Yah!" I started slapping his arms.

Mark- "Omo! Is my JaeJae jealous?" He teased.

Me- "J-JaeJae?..." I admit, that is the worst nickname ever.

Mark- "Yeah. JaeJae. Don't you like it?"

Me- "Um... I think JaeJae is a bit ugly..." I admit.

Mark- "I knew you would say that," he pouted.

Me- "I was just kidding," I tried to cheer him up.

Mark- "It's okay. I already thought up of a new nickname,"

Me- "What is it?"

Mark- "Jagiya!"

Me- "Then I'll call you Jagiya too!" He blushed.

Stacey- "Yah. If you guys are gonna act lovey-dovey then go outside!"

Me- "Who told you do listen? Cover your ears then,"

Stacey- "Y-you should cover your mouth!"

Mark- "Like this?" Mark leaned in and pecked my lips.

Everyone's attention was on us.

Mark- "Should I cover her mouth like that?"

EunMi's View

Jungkook and I stopped by the bubble tea shop where Sehun worked at. Right at the moment we entered, I heard Sehun shouting.

Sehun- "NOONA!!!"

Me- "Sehunnie~" Jungkook had a disgusted look on his face.

Jungkook- "Um...ew..."

Me- "Aww.. Does someone want to be included too? Kookie-ah!" His face got red.

Jungkook- "Shhh! I said to not call me that!"

We both ordered two coconut bubble teas and a chocolate bubble tea for BoNa. We left the shop and continued walking to Jungkook's house which wasn't far from here.

We reached a huge house. More like a mansion. Does his family really need this much space? Wow...

Jungkook- "What's wrong? Never seen a house like this before?" I didn't answer and just followed him inside.

Inside his house, I could already hear BoNa's voice. As we walked into the living room, BoNa's voice was more clear and louder.

BoNa- "Yah Oppa! I said to be a horsey! Not a cow!"

Jungkook- "J-Jimin?! What are you doing here?"

Jimin- "Play date with BoNa. And omgggg its' EunMi!!"

Me- "I'm not a celebrity. Don't act like that,"

Jimin- "Aish. But you look so much like a celebrity!"

Jungkook- "Okay enough chit-chatting. We need to get work done. And here's your bubble tea BoNa,"

BoNa- "YAYYY!! Bubble tea! And EunMi is here!"

I followed Jungkook into his room. Wow his room is quite huge also.

Jungkook- "Hey you wanna get started on the project now?"

Me- "Sure," I took out the notes from my backpack.

We started working on the project until I noticed Jungkook fell asleep. Aish. This boy. Always sleeping. I continued working and not bother him. I was almost finished but I decided I leave the rest of the work for him to do.

I took out a sticky note and wrote, "You better finish this. I did most of the work so the rest is for you -EunMi aka your boss"

I stuck the sticky note onto his forehead. I packed my notes and stuff into my backpack and then left his place.

No Authors Note